What's new

Vapesmarters "Black Friday" making thread showcase thing sale etc

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
so the time is.....

thursday 23.37pm

black Friday starts in 20 mins so I will start this thread as a making thread as I know you all are looking for a bargain the thread will finish tomorrow night at some point

of course, we start with

a dvd

the lady in the water

Story: [holding Cleveland's journal] Your thoughts are very sad. Most are of one night. A night a man entered your home when you were not there. He stole many things and killed your wife and children. That is when you stopped being happy. You were a doctor. I am very sorry for you. You believe you have no purpose. You help all that live here.

Cleveland Heep: Anybody can do this job, Story.

Story: You have a purpose. All beings have a purpose.

I do have a soft spot for this film its really sweet and rather weird

so to start this journey we need to go back when I first started on here we need some leather

IMG_6508.jpg

1.5 mm cow top cut shaped to fit

hmmmmm

meanwhile, in the workshop, a piece of bronze is spinning

IMG_6501.jpg

this solid rod of bronze . I have had a while I am making something here...,,bronze is harder than brass but has a lovely colour.

this is all I'm showing tonight more tomorrow as the day progresses......

Last edited:
I have time on my hands today after telling a customer to shove it after 10 years of slavery:gunban:
Is it black Friday no, not at all it glowing sunshine 40 degrees in the shade get the barbecue out wonderful "WHITE FRIDAY" ye ha :excited:

IMG_6509.jpg

so a bit of leather dyed black

see the 24mm swirl guard now gaze upon this and compare to the size of the leather tube type case.....

meanwhile

IMG_6502.jpg

a bit of spinning going on her a bit of bore cutting i must admit bronze looks like gold lovely jubbly but its very hard stuff

more soon

Last edited:
IMG_6535.jpg

a bit of sewing going on

meanwhile

IMG_6530.jpg

what.....the...

a while ago I bought a load of stuff from a modmaker that was closing retiring these tubes were in them so I lathed an Alfie button to make a small 18350 stealth vape mech

the mech has a bronze switch with a gilding metal Alfie with a brass tube polished cased in leather

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

this will fit a 22mm atty only it will have an inline fuse (removable) the lanyard is a bit of fun you can use it like that but it is a mech but the case is designed so you can carry it on your belt

360 degree with added dog

so how much on this WHITE friday

£40 plus delivery

i need to test the mod

but as a one-off oddity cased, bagged, boxed i see it as a nice gift for your nan

i will ask all members who may send me pennies for this mod that it is a mech you need to know how to use them and know about ohms law and battery safety.

next time "Aqua"

"Herne"

or something else

love my mods, then like them, buy one

i will post this in the classies later

Back
Top Bottom