What's new

What can TC offer an MTL Vaper?

Don't forget about Replay. I know DNA 75C or 250C mods ain't cheap - but it's worth it. With replay you just fiddle with the power (watts) until you get to the vape you like then hit 'Save puff'. No TCR worries - no fiddling with Escribe. It just repeats that 'vape' that you saved. It's basically TC plus.

Why TC or Replay if your a MTL vaper? Before 'TC' I found that the first puff would be too cool, second about right then the third too bloody hot. So I tried TC. Started with the Pico - its TC control is OK but nothing like YiHi or a DNA mod.

So I suppose its down to vaping style - short puffs - why bother with TC. Long puffs - can get hotter & hotter. Mix it up - then TC comes into its own.

Last edited:
I have . ... which is where the analogue/versus digital thing came from .... but I'll spend some time having a proper tinker and give it a chance ............ ;)

I predict you’ll think the same as me and find it pointless, but potentially switch it on now and then to remind yourself. At least you have some stainless steel now and you ditch the toaster element stuff. ;)

My Stealthvape NiFe30 is on its way, I'm feeling quite excited in a nervous sort of way, it's like being a child when it's coming up to Christmas :)

As I've said. Fantastic for a mtl squonk safety net against dry hits.
Must admit I wasn't that bothered with replay on the DNA 75c but the simplicity of the go button on the lost vape Orion is amazing.

there's no need for a color screen in a mod until the mobile phone vape mod happens.
all it does is suck the life out of the batteries

plus escrib takes a seconds to use

As I've said. Fantastic for a mtl squonk safety net against dry hits.
Must admit I wasn't that bothered with replay on the DNA 75c but the simplicity of the go button on the lost vape Orion is amazing.

What’s the go button? That’s how I refer to all my fire buttons. Is this something different?

What’s the go button? That’s how I refer to all my fire buttons. Is this something different?
It has an automatic DNA replay circuit in (dna replay go) which simply has a bottom on the side which when you've just vaped a perfect vape you hit the button and it does it's tc trickery to deliver that same vape every time.
No fuss, no settings to adjust. Just a button.

Back
Top Bottom