What's new

Expo May 2019

m1stergeorge

Postman
Hi folks, so I bought VIP tickets with the intention of going on the Friday as I have other plans that may prevent me from going on Saturday/Sunday. My question is, given this is B2B day, have I shafted myself in being able to buy from vendors or can the average joe still buy purchase goods?

As well as that, does the expo present any vendor offered discounts to rival prices around the internet etc?

B2B is generally a no sales day.

It was when myself and @Chris K went. Was more so try liquids and be pushed for bulk orders to be taken there to despatch after.

We did manage to make a purchase there and then from a distro I held an account with. Other than that was no beuno.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Looks like I’ll need to be there for the crack of dawn on Saturday then!

B2B is generally a no sales day.

It was when myself and @Chris K went. Was more so try liquids and be pushed for bulk orders to be taken there to despatch after.

As Huggett says, B2B day is fairly pointless for none business customers, not much for sale and all the people want to talk about is bulk orders to retailers and suppliers.

It's quieter though, less obnoxious music and generally abit more chilled out.

Less people means you are able to get to stands though to try more liquids and hardware, will just struggle to buy anything!

Thanks Chris, that looks to have been a bit of a n00b mistake on my part in that case. Will see about moving things around in that case.

Thanks Chris, that looks to have been a bit of a n00b mistake on my part in that case. Will see about moving things around in that case.

You don't know unless you ask mate!

Went to my first Expo a couple of years ago on a Saturday, it was alright. Loads of liquids and hardware for sale and to try. Alot of stuff at same price as shops but a couple of bargains. I just couldn't cope with the crap music at 1,000,000 decibels!

Reckon best event is VapeFest in Shrewsbury. Alot more relaxed, loads of bargains, cracking ELiquid and hardware and more social.

I'm going with my pal this year and i can't wait. First Expo i've gone to though so will be going a little blind on the do's & don'ts .... Any tips for a Vape Expo noob you can give guys?

Like "Don't forget to do X whilst there" or "make sure you take X as you'll need it" or "the best way to get the best deals/freebies is X" or "the best day to go is Sat/Sun for X reason"

Any help appreciated ... Cheers

Might be a good opportunity to check equipment out and try new liquids without the huge crowds, then go back in the morning knowing what it is you'd like to buy and getting to it straight away?

You can buy on B2B day, i bought loads of juice at vapejam ,it wasnt just 1 bottle at a time from a vendor however, it was at least 10 or so, if i liked the juice i stocked up and just bought it

I'm going with my pal this year and i can't wait. First Expo i've gone to though so will be going a little blind on the do's & don'ts .... Any tips for a Vape Expo noob you can give guys?

Like "Don't forget to do X whilst there" or "make sure you take X as you'll need it" or "the best way to get the best deals/freebies is X" or "the best day to go is Sat/Sun for X reason"

Any help appreciated ... Cheers

Bring a bottle of water with you. And have a decent breakfast. Food and drink is a waste of good vape budget!

Bring double the batteries you think you will need. And then maybe an extra one!

Bring an RDA, cotton and tools to rewick. I prefer trying juices on something I vape on regularly rather than the devices they have on offer, even though the cotton becomes a mess of flavours after a few booths lol!

Bring a bag/backpack, you’ll probably end up with more than you think!

Comfortable shoes.

Don’t buy everything on first pass. If you really like it, make a note of it and go around for a second pass. I took a notebook one year, defo helped but I still ended up with some weird juice!

Bring cash as a lot of vendors won’t take card payments.

Try meet up with some of the apes!! That has been my favourite part of these events!

And don’t let all the negative nancies put you off having a good time, there are lots of annoying things about these events but I think they are good fun and a chance to hang out with likeminded vape nerds, even if the music is stupid loud and annoying!

Back
Top Bottom