Innokin
What's new

Review Ribina Ice by Drip Drop Vapour

Most of the apes will back me up in telling you how good our shortfills are though.

Yep this is a correct statement.

I've been through numerous juices over the years trying to find something I am completely happy with and it's thanks to DDV that there is a UK company that provides a quality juice but also as a tight fisted Yorkshireman like myself their juice is at an affordable price too so I can understand with some companies you don't want to be spending £20 on a shortfill of juice that turns out be complete garbage.

Additionally, the Ribina Ice has now gone, I vaped the last of it yesterday.

Vape Superstore
It is coming up to 4 years in the industry for us and we have always planned ahead so as not to be taken by surprise. That is why we have saved every penny to buy the new machine. At nearly £200k though, it has taken a while.

Everything we do is for the end user and often bust a gut doing so. But we bloody love what we do! :D

AcmeFog
I would't say it tastes like Ribena as that has it's own very own unique taste. But it is as close to it as it can be.

Does it taste like Ribina?
I wouldn't say it's an identical match to Ribena. But it's a damn good flavour.

I think the trouble with it is that a drink such as Ribena (even go as far as Vimto etc) has such a distinct taste that they will always be difficult to replicate into a workable vape juice.

Premier Ecigs
Having reread my original message, it might be a bit harsh itself ;)

But the sentiment remains...

Being busy is good, but did demand take you by surprise?

To me, sample implies free - I don't think there's a need for that with an established business. But little versions of your shortfills would probably be good.

Best of luck with the new machine, and don't take my comments as too negative :)
Yes. I'm talking upto £2 for a 10ml bottle. I don't expect free. Maybe a tester or mini taster. Somthing I can fill my squonk bottle with and wish I'd bought a big bottle! Some flavours mess with my throat big time. I bought a big bottle of cream soda and it was like vaping chilli to me but my friend said it was deep, rich and creamy! [emoji20]

It's all subjective.

One day maybe when we have the time. The Roobarb & Red are both available in the 10ml section at £2 so it's a start. Fully TPD compliant as are all liquids on our site. (Shortfills aren't registered but solely use TPD compliant ingredients)

Vape Green
One day maybe when we have the time. The Roobarb & Red are both available in the 10ml section at £2 so it's a start. Fully TPD compliant as are all liquids on our site. (Shortfills aren't registered but solely use TPD compliant ingredients)

Took the chance on a couple of shortfills and wasn't dissapointed! Hence the order of 2 more of each flavor!

Tried them prior to adding nic and they tasted lovley. Harsh after adding Nic so I'm going to try Nic salts in the next batch.

Glad to hear you enjoyed them. What did you order?

Took the chance on a couple of shortfills and wasn't dissapointed! Hence the order of 2 more of each flavor!

Tried them prior to adding nic and they tasted lovley. Harsh after adding Nic so I'm going to try Nic salts in the next batch.

E-liquids.com
We have no plans to bring them out as samples sorry.
But none are harsh or lacking in flavour.
As long as you choose a flavour profile you like then I very much doubt you would be left disappointed.
We try extremely hard to get the flavour as accurate as we can before they go on sale
Just to add my 2 pence, i asked the exact same question and got the same response from Sam. A few months on and ive tried i think about 5-7 flavours and I have been impressed/enjoyed all the flavours so far. Hell i accidently ordered a vanilla latte flavour and actually enjoyed it, despite me hating coffee. Im quite fixed on the flavours i vape, Narwhal tears and Lychee have been regulars for the last few months and i normally add a bottle or 2 of other flavours i want to try out. Although this month i think im going to experiment a bit more and just order new flavours to try out and not resort to lychee and narwhals tears.

Back
Top Bottom