What's new

Which would you go for??

If your on any Facebook groups, I see alot of these mods for sale or trade. I have a lustro in black with the rubberised finish. Its a good mod, if the 510 was centred it'd be almost perfect. The motion sensor tech thingy is a load of balls tho, at least for ham fisted eejits like me.

Yeah I'm on a couple of the groups. Seen a couple but they're already sold plus I still can't decide which would be better

Just found a purple lustro on one of the fb groups and managed to pick it up for £25 so quite happy with that!
Just over half of what one would cost new from ecigone .

I've loved my RX Gen3 Dual, Never missed a beat when using it as a daily workhorse. The only reason I've stopped using it is because I turned to RDAs and Squonking.

I'm testing that rx tinker currently and while I can't find fault with it, I do have doubts over the longevity. Especially at the price point it's currently turning up at. That said those first generation one's lasted forever. The guy round the corner still has the original black DNA 200 one. It's a tad worn but still giving first class service.

I've got a bad case of shinyitis and have decided I need (yet another) new mod.
Both the rx gen 3 and asmodus lustro are a good, very similar (£1 difference) price on ecigone, but can't decide between the two! I must admit I'm leaning more towards the gen 3 simply because of the triple 18650s, so better battery life (massive plus point for whilst I'm at work).

Which would you go for and why? Are there any other reasonably priced, regulated mods, with good battery life out there at the moment that you'd recommend?

Hey Butterflybee88,
If I may add my input here, I much prefer the Wismec range of products, not saying that Asmodus is bad, far from it in fact. I owned several mods from Wismec and I think they are fantastic. My personal favourite is the RX200s, which also runs 3 x 18650 batteries and I have never had a fault with it yet! The three battery capacity is a life safer and even when vaping on a 0.6 ohm coil, I find myself changing after around a full 24 hours of use.
The Aspodus mods have really cool functions, such as the Lustro with its touch screen and IR hands-free control.
Both are great mods but again, my personal preference would be the RX gen 3.
Hope this helps,
UKEcigstore Staff - Yianno

Back
Top Bottom