What's new

Which would you go for??

Butterflybee88

Initiate
I've got a bad case of shinyitis and have decided I need (yet another) new mod.
Both the rx gen 3 and asmodus lustro are a good, very similar (£1 difference) price on ecigone, but can't decide between the two! I must admit I'm leaning more towards the gen 3 simply because of the triple 18650s, so better battery life (massive plus point for whilst I'm at work).

Which would you go for and why? Are there any other reasonably priced, regulated mods, with good battery life out there at the moment that you'd recommend?

Put two different 3x battery mods sìde by side with the same atties on running the same coils the difference wont really be that much.
Using the right batteries for the coils resistance and wattages youre vaping at is more important.
Dont know the lustro but the gen 3 has had internal wiring issues that makes me suggest steering clear even though the one i had despite being a little limp on the power output was built okay.

I've got a bad case of shinyitis and have decided I need (yet another) new mod.
Both the rx gen 3 and asmodus lustro are a good, very similar (£1 difference) price on ecigone, but can't decide between the two! I must admit I'm leaning more towards the gen 3 simply because of the triple 18650s, so better battery life (massive plus point for whilst I'm at work).

Which would you go for and why? Are there any other reasonably priced, regulated mods, with good battery life out there at the moment that you'd recommend?
It’s a hard one to answer soooooo what colour is the Rx gen 3 and the lustro

I'm stuck on that too!!

Lustro pink or lime green, rx red or green.
well as you can get them both in green I’ll say both :D but going back to your opening post it I sent a be all and end all depending on your job a mod that takes more battery’s isn’t a bad thing though carrying spare ones don’t take up a lot of room the prices on the ones smut posted are good I’m abit tempted myself

Things were so much easier when there were only a few mods to pick from There's just too many to choose from now!

I've had an rx gen 3, & a predator, & both died after a couple months. Don't know if they've improved, both were when they just came out. The switch auto fired constantly, which I found out was when tanks leaked. Took them apart & cleaned them but it kept happening. I don't know if they've resolved the issue, just a heads up.

If your on any Facebook groups, I see alot of these mods for sale or trade. I have a lustro in black with the rubberised finish. Its a good mod, if the 510 was centred it'd be almost perfect. The motion sensor tech thingy is a load of balls tho, at least for ham fisted eejits like me.

Back
Top Bottom