What's new

RY 4? RY 4! Is it the most popular flavour in UK?

RY4 is an umbrella term for a flavor profile that incorporates three basic component flavors: a tobacco base (usually mild and understated, but occasionally stronger and more up front), caramel, and vanilla. The caramels and vanillas are as varied as the tobacco bases.

Full here:

https://www.caferacervape.com/blogs/news/102880839-a-brief-history-of-ry4-tobacco-flavor

The Salty Bastard Tobacco near the bottom of the page might be interesting, 40mg though :11:

sbt.png

As crewella said. First mixed in China to help pep up the early tobacco eliquids (early tobacco often tasted grim, somewhat like ash). It's a huge category from nice simple ones from the likes of one pound LiQuid to highly complex variants from manabush, prime vapes, element and so on.
I love em.

Recently I have been told by a lot of our customers and reviewers that they love our RY 4 the most. It is like RY 4 is their all day vape.
When some folks from UK told me to suggest them a few flavors, RY 4 naturally becomes my suggestions and advice.
But I am not really sure how popular RY 4 is in UK.
Did I do the right thing? :grin2:
Yours was one of the first ry 4 eliquids. It's a decent place to start. /scrub that. Zombie thread.

Drat ... that's me out then ... it sounded nice, if a bit ... erm ..... hairy ...... :D
Wow this is a bit of a fossil of a thread isn't it.
Did you taste the hazelnut, cherry tobacco, daniel aerovape did before he went awol.
Think it was called "the veil"

Back
Top Bottom