What's new

RY 4? RY 4! Is it the most popular flavour in UK?

Hangsen

Postman
Recently I have been told by a lot of our customers and reviewers that they love our RY 4 the most. It is like RY 4 is their all day vape.
When some folks from UK told me to suggest them a few flavors, RY 4 naturally becomes my suggestions and advice.
But I am not really sure how popular RY 4 is in UK.
Did I do the right thing? :grin2:

Been vaping since 25/03/13 and started on RY4 after reading so many good reviews. I have tried other flavours but always end up back on the RY4 as my all day fix. Hangsen being the best ive tasted (from Bargain vapour) Absolutely love the stuff!

I started on ry4, I think its a good flavor to start with when crossing over from the stinky sticks as you taste buds are still not as good as they can be, so this flavor is quite strong but smooth and helps get you away from tobacco flavors if you want to :)

I also go back to it now and then as well

Last edited:
Ive been vaping for a month and started my first bottle of ry4 at the weekend, its growing on me, i can see why its popular.

Ive bought some other tobacco mixes to try after this so itll be interesting to see if i go back to ry4 after but at the min its all i keep hearing about from people :)

Back
Top Bottom