What's new

Review Wismec Reuleaux Tinker

Lovely review buddy. Left me with little to say.
I will put mine up over the next few days but I'm keeping mine in my pocket on all trips out currently as I want to check the paint finish and how well the tank keeps dry.
Really is compact for a three cell mod.

Lovely review buddy. Left me with little to say.
I will put mine up over the next few days but I'm keeping mine in my pocket on all trips out currently as I want to check the paint finish and how well the tank keeps dry.
Really is compact for a three cell mod.

Thank you. I am going to continue using mine as my work beater and will update any issues with Finnish but I do generally carry mine about and look after my mods so can’t see too much problem with Finnish. Look forward to reading your thoughts on it.

Thank you. I am going to continue using mine as my work beater and will update any issues with Finnish but I do generally carry mine about and look after my mods so can’t see too much problem with Finnish. Look forward to reading your thoughts on it.
Yeah I know wismec are keen to get them going and so far I've found little fault but mine had a tiny paint chip under the tank so I wanted to see of it was a production imperfection or reason for concern.
So far zero issue's so I assume it's is just a manufacturing quirk.

Yeah I know wismec are keen to get them going and so far I've found little fault but mine had a tiny paint chip under the tank so I wanted to see of it was a production imperfection or reason for concern.
So far zero issue's so I assume it's is just a manufacturing quirk.

Be interesting to see if it does get any bigger

Back
Top Bottom