What's new

Message to non-registered bargain hunters

I would love to post on more threads but my knowledge is far less than some of the excellent posters on here so it may take a while to reach 100!

Just prat about in a humorous way..that's what i did till my count rached 100! :D

Last edited:
And to be fair, most of us talk bollox on here most of the time, even after our post count is above 100!!

Not sure if that's right...according to MrDJ at the top of page 4 on this thread, he says it's 100 posts to get to Classifieds, but just 20 to unlock Bargain basement.
100+ posts to access "Members bargain basement"

100+ posts to access "Members bargain basement"

Ah i see....there's 'special' one for the members. Funny how one forgets these things so quickly once one has reached the minimum post counts, eh.....i think it only took me a couple of days talking rawlocks....and then it was a distant memory!

Ah i see....there's 'special' one for the members. Funny how one forgets these things so quickly once one has reached the minimum post counts, eh.....i think it only took me a couple of days talking rawlocks....and then it was a distant memory!

It was introduced shortly before TPD kicked in to allow active long term members to pick up a bargain or 3 before the vultures dived in. To be fair Black Friday deals are being posted in both sections so noobs aren't missing too much.:)2

Back
Top Bottom