What's new

Review Wismec Reuleaux Tinker

Michael jackson

Achiever
First of all I would like to thank @Wismec for sending me the Reuleaux Tinker for review This will not effect my views and decisions. I have used this kit for a week and the thoughts on this kit are my own and all that jazz.

trainer mod ball.jpg

Good evening all my fellow apes. Today I would like to share my thoughts on a surprise package that turned up at my door last week the Wismec Reuleaux Tinker. I was so excited to get using this devise that I forgot to photo the unboxing so had to do that tonight (with some disaster) in my haste I managed to smash my first ever tank, note to self glass defiantly does not beat granite.

Crack Tank.jpeg Smashed Glass.jpeg

So whats in the kit. The packaging comes in 3 main bits (5 including tank and mod sleeve), a large sleeve houses the two main box's Mod and Tank.

box's and sleeve.jpg mod in box.jpg tank in box.jpg

Upon opening the boxes you are greeted with what looks like a monster of a mod. This mod appears huge but is actually one of the smallest triple 18550 300w mods on the market. It has a 0.96 inch TFT colour screen. The design is inspired by the classic sport shoe Jordan's (which I didn't even notice as I'm not a fan of them). Ergonomically this mod felt big as i was used to smaller mods but after using it for a short time I didn't even notice that it was a new mod. It became really comfy and felt just right for my hands. It has a kind of grooved indent on either side which my thumb naturally slipped into between firing the mod.

Screen.jpeg Side Veiw.jpeg Tank next to mod.jpeg

The mod will accommodate a 24mm atty no problem and the tank sits nice and flushed with no raised 510. The 510 has a little dip around it which I suppose is to stop any leaking juice entering the 510 but I have had absolutely zero leaks over the last week. The tank is very well designed with Knurling which makes it easier to assemble and dismantle the tank. The Coils are absolute beasts, they are the tallest stock coils I have seen and don't seem to hardly have any cotton in. With the original coil i had I was using an 80/20 mix and couldn't get the mod above 50w without a dry hit. I tried a 70/30 and it was the same so i tried 60/40 before admitting defeat and changing the coil. The spare coil that was supplied was spot on. I filled it with some 70/30 and left it for 20 mins. Fired it up and pow AMAZING vapour production and flavour I think is the best I have tasted from a tank.

In the box you have your usual spares, luckily for me there was a spare glass and coil which have both been used :(, and some spare o-rings

Spares.jpeg

When adjusting the power the mod goes up in 0.1 increments until you hit 20w then it goes up in 1 increments.
You have Power, TC and TCR modes. Your able to lock the ohms (god knows why you would want to though), you can adjust the preheat and the mod has stealth mode. You can also change what info is shown on the screen. There is a clock on there and you can also make it the main center of the screen and change it from digital to analogue which is pretty cool. And also when the mod is off if you hold the fire button it will bring up a clock on the screen which can be pretty handy as it save getting your phone out if you don't wear a watch like me.
The batteries are well marked inside which way to go round and the battery door is a very stable hinge type that has zero rattle even when no batteries are in.

Battery Door.jpeg Inside Battery Door.jpeg

Pros and cons.

Cons first this time i think.
1-I think the size could be an issue for some as although its one of the smallest triple 18650 mods on the market if you have small pockets it aint going in (personally I carry mine everywhere).
2-The Inspiration, I didn't recognize this as a Jordan theme, to me it looked like Kat Slater had pimped it.

Pros
1- Screen shows all the data you would want and is customisable and is nice and bright.
2- I love the feel of it in my hand, its the perfect sized for me and my thumb natural fell into the groove at the side between firing.
3- Size its one of if not the smallest triple 18650 mod out there so you get the security that 3 batteries offers you, literally a whole days vaping.
4-Battery door. This seems like a strong door. I don't want to twist and pull it too much but it seems its there to last.

Wismec currently selling this on their website for £95.07 and are offering a 30% off code. Its available in 3 colours White Red and Blue.

12_4.jpg

Coupon code: DEAL30
Discount: 30%
Coupon Valid time:Nov20-26,2018(GMT-4)
Coupon Only For:wismec releaux tinker
Coupon Link to: https://store.wismec.com/reuleaux-tinker-with-column.html

Thank you for taking your time to read this, peace out planet

Attachments

• trainer mod.jpg
    trainer mod.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Great review. Beast of a mod that is. But it does look pretty good.

What tanks are you comparing the flavour to?

I am a RDA user for the last year and half so I’m comparing to the early tanks I used like all the Smok Beast series and ones that came with kits like the Predator. I have also used a geekvape alpha and a voopoo uforce recently. I can’t compare to the likes of the Cleoto, Freemax or Revvo as I have not used them. The mesh coil on this is an absolute power houses though

Last edited:
I am a RDA user for the last year and half so I’m comparing to the early tanks I used like all the Smok Beast series and ones that came with kits like the Predator. The have also used a geekvape alpha and a voopoo uforce recently. I can’t compare to the likes of the Cleoto, Freemax or Revvo as I have not used them. The mesh could on this are absolutely power houses though
Thank you. Might be one for me to keep an eye out for and put on my ever expanding shopping list!

I have the SMOK Mini V2. But I've been looking at the Freemax Mesh Pro and the Horizon Falcon.

And the Augvape Skynet!

And the Geekvape Alpha! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom