What's new

tank like a tobhino?

cheltenham cat

Achiever
Ok so i got a recurve kit the other day, love the mod but the tank is spitting like a spitty bastard and burning the fuck out of my lips. I also have a luxotic and love the tobhino tank on it tried it on the recurve today and no spitting so all good

so my question is is there anything out there similar? or should i just get another tobhino(but as im newish to squonking something different might be nice (but i dont like the look of the wasp nano). I best add that im quite parsimonious on my vape kit(its a game) so dont want to be tipping up a wedge

Nudge 22 is a tasty vape with no spitting [emoji4]
ta but......was after single coil. Did wonder if i put a lower coil in the recurve its got a .24 in there at the minute but ive got a .18 40AWG fused clapton somewhere but it might be a bit fierce with the 30t batterry

The 22 is a single coil the 24 is dual [emoji6]
ah i see.... I
Did wonder if i put a lower coil in the recurve its got a .24 in there at the minute but ive got a .18 40AWG Ni90 fused clapton somewhere but it might be a bit fierce with the 30t batterry

Look at the dpro mini which is similar to the tobhino, seen them on ecigone for £13.99...
Also the shogun is on sale at vaperzclouduk for £19 which is a bargain and a nice single coil rda...

ah i see.... I
Did wonder if i put a lower coil in the recurve its got a .24 in there at the minute but ive got a .18 40AWG Ni90 fused clapton somewhere but it might be a bit fierce with the 30t batterry
Could try that or raise the coil up slightly by .5 of a mm and don't squonk to where the juice touches the coil stop when the juice is still under the coil and it should cut down the spitting

Nudge 22 is a tasty vape with no spitting [emoji4]
Agreed, brilliant wee atty! Comes with two caps with different airflow, and two drip tips, one wide and a narrower one - I run mine with a tri core fused clapton at 0.2 with the lesser airflow cap and narrower driptip on a mech squonk and it's a brilliant wee thing!

I got mine as a bundle with a mod and had no expectations of it whatsoever; used it for a wee bit on the mod it came with for an hour before fitting my 'elitist chunt' atty, which stayed on for a few weeks out of necessity, retried the Nudge when I got a chance and my 'elitist chunt' atty has now been sold to be permanently replaced by the Nudge (both ran the same build for reference) Make of that what you will?

Squonks really well and is a 7.5/10 on the oversquonkability scale with the tighter AFC cap, nice. It's a nice restricted lung hit with the way I run it and it's a fair bit more open with the wider AFC/driptip fitted (takes an 810 tip as standard BTW) really impressed with it as a squonk atty, not really a deep enough well for a dripper IMO unless you drip from the top. I'm impressed!

HTH.

Last edited:
ok so ive swapped out the ss316 quad clapton @ about .25 for Ni90 fused @ .18 and thus far no spit back ....... ramps up in the blink of an eye n'all

Ok so i got a recurve kit the other day, love the mod but the tank is spitting like a spitty bastard and burning the fuck out of my lips. I also have a luxotic and love the tobhino tank on it tried it on the recurve today and no spitting so all good

so my question is is there anything out there similar? or should i just get another tobhino(but as im newish to squonking something different might be nice (but i dont like the look of the wasp nano). I best add that im quite parsimonious on my vape kit(its a game) so dont want to be tipping up a wedge
This offers up the best flavour I've had with that style of rda.
It offers the same flavoursome vape of the hadaly but with a deeper well so no juice leaks.
Pei top means cool lips, whisper quiet airflow and its a bargain.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9642741

Back
Top Bottom