What's new

Review Pugsley's Medium Rare Review and GIVEAWAY of Dovpo & TVC's Topside Squonk Mod

Dude...buy her a tablet like I did :2thumbsup: lmao.....TV is mine bro (yeah sure)
Thanks as always man ;)
Bought her a tablet, kids dropped it and smashed it, got her an iphone, she smashed it!
Sat in the Play room now (just got sky q) watch what i like on the kids 21" tv while she watches some reality crap sat in the front room on the big tv, on facecrap at the same time!

Cracking review mate, another that's helped me to decide to get one at some point. I've pretty much weaned myself off regulated mods now, and I always carry a spare battery when out and about, but there are times when a meter, or the need to make slight power adjustments still occur. I just hope the cut off isn't too high (like the Inbox).

Single coil / single cell is my bag about 90% of the time, and there's a lot to like about this one.

Done the comment thing on your site mate [emoji1696]
Thanks for your comment mate, glad you liked the review, it's a lot easier to review a product that's so good, I'm sure you'll love it if you get one ;)

Not an entry for it but f*ck me, great review!!!
I'm going to get my first squonker in probably end of Dec when it arrives if it's gonna be good I'm gonna go for topside as review is awesome!!!!

Thanks for ur hard work:)
Why thank you very much ;) glad you liked it :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom