What's new

Colonelboom 30% off everything

Colonelboom

Vendor
Black Friday starts early for apes, we have live a 30% reduction at checkout for any order now through till Monday night. No code needed, no reduction on the products - just a discount at checkout to see how much you saved... Nothing could be simpler.

black-friday-fb.png

You are all getting access to the discount before we send out the newsletter so...

Bag some juice and save some cash.

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk

Ps. We are mid way through a premises move so orders are not going out every day - please bear with us as we are boxing and unboxing as required.

*does not include clearance lines

Last edited:
OK, own up....

Which of you have crashed the server?

:D :D :D

To take advantage of the offer, please bear with us as I now have to get back to a desktop to look at why the server has gone down.

It seems to be working again folks but is very slow.

You can get your orders in but page loads may be longer than you woukd like.

I might have broken it last night while trying to optimise postage (ie adding things until I got to £40, finding I was 50p off, trying again etc, etc) . It was reaaaaaally slow but I put that down to the rest of the world being on the internet at the same time.
I was watching All The President's Men so I wasn't bothered.

Marginally better today folks, albeit still considerably slower than the lightning fast we are used to. Please bear with us while the server techs look into a fix.

Also we have a slight backlog on orders. We are hoping to get back up to date by tomorrow but it's not helping that our courier collection still isn't booked so we have to deliver them to the depot to ship for now. Again, apologies but our premises move had to happen and it fell really badly with Black Friday week.

Nothing beats silver fox and mango lassi
So glad they are still stand out flavours for you.

I think Maharajah/Mango Lassi is probably the closest tasting juice to the real thing and really enjoy it. Its not sweetened so easy on coils too, just a spot on mango flavour to base it all around.

Silver Fox still is an odd one, flavour wise I really like it and regular buyers do too but loads won't even give it a try because it says tobacco and menthol. They just work together though.

You can feel the menthol, sense the menthol but I couldn’t taste it :)

It was the only juice which gave me a panic attack when I ran out

I can't check out. Stuck at the spinny barber shop bar when trying to confirm the purchase. If I try and register I get the page not found page.

Edit: Ok, I did manage to register and Check out now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom