What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tesla Invader IV, yes or no?

andipandi

Legend
I already own 3 x Tesla Invader III's and 2 x Tesla 2/3's, one of each which are brand new, unused (back up's). I can either upgrade with the Invader 4 and a pair of Samsung 40T or 30T or spend the money on a batch VTC5A's and or Samsung 25r's. Most of my vaping is done around the 6-7.5 volt mark, with some 8.4v NC v1 thrown in. I'm currently rotating 12 pairs of VTC5A/25'r's and 3 triple sets of VTC5A's, I'm usually looking to replace them after about a year or so. I really fancy those Samsung T's though, I do love my Tesla mods as well, I'm not sure what to do tbh.

I already own 3 x Tesla Invader III's and 2 x Tesla 2/3's, one of each which are brand new, unused (back up's). I can either upgrade with the Invader 4 and a pair of Samsung 40T or 30T or spend the money on a batch VTC5A's and or Samsung 25r's. Most of my vaping is done around the 6-7.5 volt mark, with some 8.4v NC v1 thrown in. I'm currently rotating 12 pairs of VTC5A/25'r's and 3 triple sets of VTC5A's, I'm usually looking to replace them after about a year or so. I really fancy those Samsung T's though, I do love my Tesla mods as well, I'm not sure what to do tbh.
As a self confessed Tesla fan boy I think you owe it to yourself to buy the 4 [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom