What's new

1800 recipes that I thought I share

Obviously only skimmed through a few of these but the percentages seem crazy high for today's devices. Recipes pushing and exceeding 20% flavour are unnecessary. One caught my eye with 2% ethyl maltol and 8% TPA Bavarian Cream (which contains some EM iirc).

I'm sure there are some decent ones in there but finding them will be tough, especially with no flavour notes or any reviews.
I’ve seen this mentioned before. Would yesterday’s devices have needed such a ridiculous amount of flavour concentrate?

I’ve seen this mentioned before. Would yesterday’s devices have needed such a ridiculous amount of flavour concentrate?

No idea because I didn't vape back then, it's just what I've read regarding a lot of the old recipes on ELR that are over-flavoured monsters

300px-The_Persistence_of_Memory.jpg
Stop drawing me back in here its lagging that much im not sure ill make it out next time. Lol

It's impressive that someone has gone to all this trouble to put this PDF package together but I simply don't know what to do with it. With no notes or reviews, it doesn't really help too much. All or some of these recipes could be awesome or they could all be awful. It would take a lifetime to establish whether or not it is a valuable document or not.

Certainly is interesting though. Nice post.

Back
Top Bottom