What's new

would u like fries with that

Damn it just when I was about to launch my katkit and jiffa cake eliquids. Ankle dalight anyone?

Just read this article, found it funny if anything.
It just shows the sheer desperation a shitty tabloid like DM will go to, to please the hand that feeds them.
It is clickbaiting, it is absolute bollocks (maybe not so about mcd’s rip off) and its not going to affect jack shit because everyone, atleast those in positions that matter, know its absolute shite anyway and so, like nicola sturgeon, everytime they pipe up all i can say is...

Oh do shut the fuck up you boring twat.

Why do all these companies get accused of marketing to kids? I agree this branding is wrong, but for other reasons.

There's very little in it for them to attract kids - kids have less money than adults and even those looking to make a quick killing can see it's bad news.

The truth is, we never grow up and adults are as attracted to this sort of thing as kids are and it's us they're aiming at.

Copyright theft aside, I'd like to see plain packaging because I'm concerned about smaller kids drinking the stuff. I'd imagine a small child drinking 100ml of even 3mg juice would suffer serious damage, which really would harm our cause.

@Ment I don’t believe anybody genuinely thinks it’s targeting kids, I think they just use that as a stick to hit vaping with.

I agree with you, there is a danger of kids drinking it, and it’s also just stupid and infantile. They should get a grip and put it in at least discreet packaging.

@zouzounaki said "This is happening everywhere and even on here it’s encouraged."

REALLY? You surprise me.

Encouraged was probably the wrong word @Rob . I should maybe have said “accepted”. Not universally mind, but still...

The truth is, we never grow up and adults are as attracted to this sort of thing as kids are and it's us they're aiming at.
Speak for yourself.

Me? I’m dead mature and stuff.

And that’s why I’m about to launch my own brand of eliquid: Spunky Cock Juice.

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom