What's new

1800 recipes that I thought I share

Obviously only skimmed through a few of these but the percentages seem crazy high for today's devices. Recipes pushing and exceeding 20% flavour are unnecessary. One caught my eye with 2% ethyl maltol and 8% TPA Bavarian Cream (which contains some EM iirc).

I'm sure there are some decent ones in there but finding them will be tough, especially with no flavour notes or any reviews.

This ones pretty complex

Screenshot_20181118-164926.png

The memory in this thread is at its limit cos of the attachment and its causing lagging.

Obviously only skimmed through a few of these but the percentages seem crazy high for today's devices. Recipes pushing and exceeding 20% flavour are unnecessary. One caught my eye with 2% ethyl maltol and 8% TPA Bavarian Cream (which contains some EM iirc).

I'm sure there are some decent ones in there but finding them will be tough, especially with no flavour notes or any reviews.

It can give folks an idea, to mix stuff they have perhaps lying around.... % can be adjusted, also take Mrs Lords Pantry concentrates, damn good they are, most are recommended at 30% flavouring

Sour Juicy Peach

Sour 10%
Juicy Peach 30%

Throat anal invasion in a recipe!!!

Yeah some of these look a little like older recipes but joking aside it's useful for giving people an idea of what goes well together and what has worked before. A lot of them will probably also be spot on, even for today's tastes. They look like mainly clones and we all know that some of the juice manufacturers like a bit of flavour in them.

Not for me but then I like to make my own up.

Back
Top Bottom