Vape Superstore
What's new

single coil rda

Premier Ecigs
bought the SXK Hadlays from fasttech,really good little rda with nice flavour,it will suit me great for testing flavours ,like to thank all of you for your input

Going to second what @roccoweld said about open and airy, and often spitty, and add that while I enjoy mine, I find however I have the coil position or airflow it whistles to varying levels of annoyance. I've been looking at hadaly/citadel clones, as the wasp bugs me so much that I use it less than I'd like. Plus, open and airy isn't so much what I'm looking for, and I turn the wasp down so the airflow is essentially a round hole, or occasionally slightly more open than that. I bought it as a cheap and cheerful daily carryabout atty, and as far as value for money goes, I think you'd struggle to beat the wasp with regards to authentics, but if you end up feeling like the hadaly clone is too restricted, definitely give the wasp a punt.

Vape Green
Oh, and I'd also add, but I don't know if anyone else had this problem, my wasp doesn't capture flatwire well. First tried it with a clapton/flatwire parallel build and got resistance jumping all over the place, so tried it with just flat and had the same problem. Haven't had the same issue with claptons on their own, nor have I tried it with regular round as I prefer more complex builds.

Drop Dead clone from fasttech i no its a duel coil rda but it can be used as a single coil as i use it as a single coil rda it gives great falvour i get no spit backs from it unlike the wasp nano i no you said that you want it for testing but this is my go to rda out of all my rdas ive got and for the price i think it works out at about £5 you cant go wrong hope this helps you a bit...
What's the difference in a clone and a authentic rda? Cheers

Smoore
What's the difference in a clone and a authentic rda? Cheers
Sorry did not get back to you yesterday a clone is a copy of the same rda or tank as the authentic one some are so good that you cant tell the difference between a real one to a clone one and the clone ones are a lot cheaper than the real ones.
Some buy a clone first to see if they like it before paying out loads of money on a real one just to find out that its not for them.....

AcmeFog
I thought i'd ask for some advice - looking to try DL RDA for the first time, so something simple and proven. So far i consider:
Wasp - very open
Hadaly - more restricted
Dpro Mini - mid restricted? leaning towards a clone of this one, for £6 shouldnt go wrong?
Any advice? Looking for more flavour than clouds, will probably build simple SS clapton in there around 0.4ohm.

I've had a ton of single coil rtas. I just keep going back to the hadaly. For me it's got the perfect air flow slightly restricted and amazing Flavour. U can get an SXK clone from fasttech which is very close to the original. Maybe even go for the citadel clone.

I was getting too much spit back from the wasp nano and it was too airy for me.

I've tried the haku phenom, venom, gorge, Narda, basic, entheon and a few more and while I really enjoyed the venom, the each of them needed a specfspebuild to shine where's I find that no matter what I put in the hadaly I get good flavour

Innokin
I've been looking for the best single coiler for a long time and imo the sxk skyfall from fasttech is awesome.For me it beats the hadaly and anything else I've tried [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom