What's new

Taifun/Dicodes

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
It’s Dicodes inside and rufty tufty Taifun outside, all ready for the GT4.

A hundred quid more expensive than the Dani Mini and being made in such limited numbers it makes Caravellas seem mass produced.

Pic grabbed from the Dicodes user group

Vorsprung durch Technik

FC758E36-7A96-497D-9C82-20EAA71A6025.jpeg

Around the end of next month, there’s a 20700 version of the Dani not-so-mini-anymore box

The fire button is shit

In what way?

Badly placed or no tactical feedback, surely not mis-operation.

I am considering either the Taifun or Dani Mini for my Kayfun Prime, so anymore updates on your experience with

the Taifun fire button would be appreciated @Mawsley

Last edited:
In what way?

Badly placed or no tactical feedback, surely not mis-operation.

I am considering either the Taifun or Dani Mini for my Kayfun Prime, so anymore updates on your experience with

the Taifun fire button would be appreciated @Mawsley
"Shit" wasn't fair.

There's movement from side to side. It's only a very tiny thing but it annoyed me at the time. While not "shit", I can't help but feel that it could have been better. Snugger. Something.

That said, I use the Taifun every single day and adore it - as I do the Mini. I got the Taifun to pair it with the GTIV and haven't regretted the purchase one bit. At some point soon I'll be buying some carbon panels for it too.

The Mini is more dinky, easier in the hand and cheaper. But, with its width, it'd never have taken the GTIV without an overhang.

For a Prime I'd go for the Dani Mini and save the cash. I'm going to get a second GTIV soon and, if money is available, I'd have no problem buying a second Taifun Box.

It’s Dicodes inside and rufty tufty Taifun outside, all ready for the GT4.

A hundred quid more expensive than the Dani Mini and being made in such limited numbers it makes Caravellas seem mass produced.

Pic grabbed from the Dicodes user group

Vorsprung durch Technik

View attachment 175254
those chips :eek:

Back
Top Bottom