What's new

Coming Soon "Coco" sterling silver hand engraved clickfet hybrid stabwood mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I'm in a quandary over coco

I'm not sure whether to sell her or send her for review she is not sold to anyone at the moment but is a precious metal mod

a review gains me no money its a loss-making thing without publicity I can't sell though.... 'catch 22'

but I also want Coco to be loved she has taken many hours to make from mistakes on my part she almost didn't live

anyway

cocoa.jpg

I will do a review on it for you [emoji6]

In all seriousness i would sell, as this sounds a bit special (I know all your stuff is) and is a reviewer going to appreciate that properly or just Test is then move onto the next?

Best option Stu maybe to ask around if anyone would be willing to review (Treating the mod extremely well!) then returning for you to sell? Seems fair and I'm sure many would be happy to get free use of a high-end device for a week or so.

If it has to be between the two though, sell. You deserve something for your skill, time and resources. I'm sure once the photos come up, even just on here, you will have interest.

I will do a review on it for you [emoji6]

In all seriousness i would sell, as this sounds a bit special (I know all your stuff is) and is a reviewer going to appreciate that properly or just Test is then move onto the next?

Best option Stu maybe to ask around if anyone would be willing to review (Treating the mod extremely well!) then returning for you to sell? Seems fair and I'm sure many would be happy to get free use of a high-end device for a week or so.

If it has to be between the two though, sell. You deserve something for your skill, time and resources. I'm sure once the photos come up, even just on here, you will have interest.

its a really tricky one, dean, todd, vick (the young one) and mike vapes all have said send some stuff but I just don't know if it was another mod I would be yeah sure but there is just something about coco.....oh I don't know I'm talking crap:(

its a really tricky one, dean, todd, vick (the young one) and mike vapes all have said send some stuff but I just don't know if it was another mod I would be yeah sure but there is just something about coco.....oh I don't know I'm talking crap:(

Now I am looking forward to seeing Coco, if you reckon something special well...

If you really want her to go to the 'right' home, perhaps an invite offer to buy to some of your regular/good customers? I have no doubt at all someone would bite your hand off especially with Christmas coming up.

Make another mod you would be happier to go out for review then.

@vapesmarter you have seriously piqued my interest in this. An silver engraved mod has been on the want list for a long time (since seeing @daz_app mod). Looking forward to seeing this beauty :2thumbsup:

@vapesmarter what ever it is it WILL be special and like others have said send it to someone who will appreciate the work you have put into it and do a full review of it and then send it back to yourself so you could then pass it onto another reviewer for the same thing.
Or just sell it, you know it would sell very quickly, either way it your work is sort after [emoji106][emoji106]

PS. would i review it and send it back? ...i would be honoured...but if its crap i will say so and if its good i will also say so.

Either way i will help anyway that i can bud

Stu, if you weren't already making me a mod then I would have snapped her up! What price were you thinking for her?

Back
Top Bottom