What's new

Augvape skynet sub ohm tank (sacred review)

Enoch

Achiever
The review for the skynet sub ohm tank by augvape, potentially the best lesser known tank on the market today

Received mine a few days ago and petty impressed so far, only slight niggle is it has leaked a small amount once the juice gets low. But a cracking vape.
In comparison i received the Falcon from horizon today, and so far it's been fantastic, and no leakage.

great review fella. mines been dispatched so should have it in around 9 days.

will have the luxe with skrr tank first so that will be interesting to try and compare.

I now own 2 of these tanks. All other tanks are cleaned and put away.
Lesser known yes, but an absolute cracking tank.
We bought a few to begin with for our b&m stores and then sold out in a day.
Now one of the best sellers in both stores.

I now own 2 of these tanks. All other tanks are cleaned and put away.
Lesser known yes, but an absolute cracking tank.
We bought a few to begin with for our b&m stores and then sold out in a day.
Now one of the best sellers in both stores.
finally arrived @sacred minus the packs of coils as still not in stock at FT
not bad flavour so far but i dont think it is as good a flavour as the dual freemax so far.
one little niggle is the short mouthpiece. now as these coils go upto 80w does the tank get hot as my lips are always touching the metal of the tank.
as said the quater turn to open is a great idea and seeing it more and more lately.

Did you get the Pro?
That is what I have
not bad flavour so far but i dont think it is as good a flavour as the dual freemax so far.
one little niggle is the short mouthpiece. now as these coils go upto 80w does the tank get hot as my lips are always touching the metal of the tank.
as said the quater turn to open is a great idea and seeing it more and more lately.

I honestly havent had any heating issues with the skynet to be honest. Currently having those issues with the crown 4 and screen tanks but never the skynet. the coils can go as high as 90w even, but i just wouldn't.

I found the flavour in the skynet was on the inhale more than exhale but plenty of vapour production. let me know your thoughts on it as i am finding myself reviewing differently at the minute from popular opinion on a few different products.

The triple coils for the pro go up to 120w. I find the sweet spot on the Triple Mesh at 60w to 70w.
I have no issues with it at all. Coil life is great, no leaks, no hot spots. The cap turn is great. Not the best looking tank but certainly in my top 3 of all time sub ohm tanks

I honestly havent had any heating issues with the skynet to be honest. Currently having those issues with the crown 4 and screen tanks but never the skynet. the coils can go as high as 90w even, but i just wouldn't.

I found the flavour in the skynet was on the inhale more than exhale but plenty of vapour production. let me know your thoughts on it as i am finding myself reviewing differently at the minute from popular opinion on a few different products.

Back
Top Bottom