What's new

SS Alien v2 wire

korgscrew

Postman
Hey all!

I'm after some SS only Alien v2 wire and I'm having trouble finding it. Plenty of standard SS alien wire in abundance out there but just wanted to try the V2. I'm not paying 5 to 10 quid for 2 coils

I've found some on aliexpress but it might be cheap Chinese wire. Would prefer a UK company

Thanks in advance!

Spools?
By nature of the beast proper Alien wire is difficult to spool. Most Alien spools are in fact not Alien spool but are wrapped ribbon wire, at which point you may as well use Framed Staple wire or Fused Clapton. Coilolgy and Geekvape do both in various different specs.

However if I wanted Alien wire, proper stuff, then I'd probably tap up @Smut to see if he'd make me some wire shots.....

Spools?
By nature of the beast proper Alien wire is difficult to spool. Most Alien spools are in fact not Alien spool but are wrapped ribbon wire, at which point you may as well use Framed Staple wire or Fused Clapton. Coilolgy and Geekvape do both in various different specs.

However if I wanted Alien wire, proper stuff, then I'd probably tap up @Smut to see if he'd make me some wire shots.....

Thank you . Hopefully @Smut can supply me some proper alien wire.

Mine sit within the price range you dont want to pay though so that would be unlikely :)2

Hey, I don't mind paying you that price if you can give me good instructions on cleaning the coils to make them last. I change my drop solo coil every other day as the coils are never the same after dry burning and rinsing.

Hey, I don't mind paying you that price if you can give me good instructions on cleaning the coils to make them last. I change my drop solo coil every other day as the coils are never the same after dry burning and rinsing.
Good coils done well will last months. Trick with ss is not to singe them when you're dry burning, otherwise it goes to rat shit and the metal breaks down.
Anything beyond dark orange and you're goosing them...

Little wire brush, dry burn and rinse is all i use to clean mine but i will say I find that after using a fresh SS coil for a couple of days they start to give off a funk taste so I stop using them all together.

You won’t regret buying a smutty coil,seriously worth every penny[emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom