What's new

[Free to test] Joyetech ESPION TOUR with Cubis Max!

Joyetech

Postman
Dear All,

We just released a new box kit, the ESPION Tour. It's a dual 18650 device paired with a coil-less design tank - Cubis Max.
Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of ESPION Tour for our ECF fans to test.
It's totally free!
Make comments under this thread.Like, which feature do you like most for the ESPION Tour kit?

We'll announce the final two fans here's on next Thursday.
Share to invite your friends to come!
Good luck!
Dr8f0EUUwAA3IWc.jpg

youve thought of everything, you should be onto a winner with this one. Whats not to like - Has top-fill, top-airflow CUBIS Max tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, 2A quick charge for those that need it. the 0.96 inch display and buttons are all in the right place along with the usb charge port. It looks smart & I like it.

The top airflow is a win. And also interested to see how the NCFilm performs compared to standard coil

This looks amazing !!!

A coilless design that lasts up to three months is definitly a massive plus and i think this will be the future of vaping.

I especially like the top airflow and ease of filling on the cubis max.

The Mod also looks very user friendly and i like the fact that it is dual 18560 and is firmware updatable.
The espion display is in the right place and i like the fact that it is light weight with some very nice colour choices.

Allways liked Joyetech mods and still have my VTC mini which was a great mod for its time.
Would love the chance to try this new and ground breaking mod and tank out and i think Joyetech are on to a winner here.

Many thanks for the chance @Joyetech and hopre this is a great success for you.

Back
Top Bottom