What's new

Custard lovers

Steeping? What’s steeping? :D

They both sat on the desk for a couple of hours before I ploughed in.

Tried them in the Rose and they sucked balls - same coil in the Taifun and they sing. I’m grabbing more today. I can’t get over the difference it makes between my two favourite RTAs.
Your not wrong buddy.
I love the fellon 11 tobacco juice and it sings in an airy mtl squonker (currently the inbox / salix) but is a ball ache in every tank I've tried.
Love the hastur mini tanks. Pow wow has never tasted so good but nanabhozo is far better in the dvarw. Go figure.

Im into Diy e juice at the moment and just placed a huge order and tomorrow i will be looking at making some really
nice custard flavours, i have an apple pie recipie that needs a nice custard, but i have heard good things about
killer custard.

Went to GB Vapes over the weekend in Halifax and picked up some Rhubarb Crumble vampire vape - reall custardy taste and honestly.... i hated it.

@Lee 's Custard Deluxe, totally ruined my custard vaping experience. I'm right bummed, my other custards are shite in comparison, the work continues though ( I diy most of my juices).

Claires Ambrosia (available as a one shot on Chefs Flavours) is probably the best one I've tried, needs at least 4 weeks steep though.

second to that would be Grants Custard either making yourself or buying a Boss Shot, again needs a decent steep.

one that I'm loving right now though is Wilder West Butterscotch Custard (Their on Ebay, 3x100ml shortfills for £15 delivered) so far I use their Rhubarb and Custard, Butterscotch Custard and Custard Donut)

second to that would be Grants Custard either making yourself or buying a Boss Shot, again needs a decent steep.

I have a Grants Custard Boss Shot steeping now. It's been about 4 weeks and is not bad at the moment, but not great either. Hopefully another couple of weeks will make a big difference.

Going to have to try Claires Ambrosia from Chefs now :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom