What's new

recommend me a solid RTA

BigCloud

Veteran
so i currently have a freemax mesh pro which is the dogs nutz but some of the e liquids i have are coil killers so am looking to get a RTA will look into all recomendations given kylin seems like a good bet
TIA

I've had a few Kylins and they eventually leak to the point where they dump their juice as soon as i fill them up, even changing all o-rings has not helped. That said, the Kylin is really hard to beat for flavour. I'm currently using the Dead Rabbit RTA and love it, time will tell.....

@Cozy really looking for a dual coil build
@Sarin this will be my first RTA is there much build room on the dead rabbit ? and how is the flavour with the rabbit? just read this about kylin v2 ,Kylin 2 RTA by Vandy Vape (Launched November 2018) is a complete redesign of the original Kylin, if you like the flavour out of the original Kylin you will love the Kylin 2 as it has even better flavour production. Another massive improvement is the re-design of the build deck, not only does it provide a much better air flow but it also eliminated the leaking issues the Kylin 1 was plagued with.

Last edited:
The Savour RTA is a good flavourful and friendly RTA that will go from MTL to Restricted DTL. For something a little bigger and single coil I have high hopes for the Augvape Intake that I have on the way from china.

There are so many greta rtas there. I had 3 kylins at one time but they do leak at some point.

I actually have a coilart Mage V2 RTA dual coiler for sale in the classifieds.

Its great for flavour. In the top left of the picture 10 pounds plus postage.

Attachments

• 44897512_10156969397532268_7865337080467947520_n.jpg
    44897512_10156969397532268_7865337080467947520_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 140
The Savour RTA is a good flavourful and friendly RTA that will go from MTL to Restricted DTL. For something a little bigger and single coil I have high hopes for the Augvape Intake that I have on the way from china.

The Intake isn't too bad at all!
Easy to build and good flavour.
Only had it a couple of days, but so far so good.

Oh and nae leaking!!!

I would say a Geekvape Blitzen RTA is to go for, ive had mine for 5 months now and have never been disappointed, it doesnt leek, you just have to wick it properly just cut the tails so they form a V together and then stuff it down the juice chamber, flavor is fantastic very close to RDA in taste amd the honeycomb airflow is really good and smooth airflow, it comes with 5ml juice tank big build deck and easy to build on

Decided to go with the Dead Rabbit in the end came with spare bubble glass tanks x2 4.5ml running Alien Coils – 5 or 6 wraps, 0.09 / 0.12 ohms Duel lovely bit of kit
IMG_2364.JPG

Back
Top Bottom