What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Well it’s finally happened. After nearly a year of daily service my review unit of the Sandstorm DNA75 has finally died [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

The spring load part of the 510 is now not springing and won’t make connection with most of my atties.

The only thing it will connect to is a Squape R, and only when I back out the 510 on the squape all the way. When I do this the 510 pin on the mod pushes so far into the body that there must be a short somewhere as the DNAView attachment 177734 board is showing a constant 0.1A draw when the button is not pressed.

@JAC Vapour - is there any advice you could give me on how to fix this, or anywhere I can source a new 510 from? I love this mod, and the chip works so I’d rather not consign it to the bin unless I have to [emoji20]

View attachment 177733

if you send it back to me, I'll get it fixed and returned for you, I'll PM you the details

Fair play to you guy's again at @JAC Vapour
This must be now the best single cell DNA 75 bargain available. They've generally been running Like clockwork for the last year and any minor issue's are quickly sorted.
I shall definitely put this little mod on my recommendations list.
Nice.

Back
Top Bottom