What's new

Struggling with my E Cig choices

Thanks again. Just one more thing. I notice the Ohms on many of these are 0.5 or 1.0. I think my current bottom coil in my kangertech mini tank is 1.8. Wont a much lower Ohm rating go through much more juice or does it not work like that? So top coil no leaks onto batteries? I think thats been half the problem. Batteries failing, chargers failing, probably all down to leaks.

not with the jac.
the 0.5 is a direct to lung draw which does use more juice while the 1ohm is quite tight and uses less juice. but as these are now only 2ml tanks it doesnt hold as much as the kanger.

Thanks again. The Kanger I have is the mini tank, its not very big and as slim as an 1100mah evod battery. I think it might be 1.5ml or maybe 2 I dunno. A tank lasts me all day except when its blooming leaking like it is now.

Jac S22 seems to to be the way to go then and they offer a six month guarantee. I tried various Innoken variable voltage stuff years ago which werent cheap but none of them lasted much more than five minutes which is why I ended up just buying the cheap stuff off ebay which until recently has been ok. Maybe stuff has moved on. I notice Jac also do an S17 which sounds similar to the S22 just a smaller battery. I dont mind spending a few quid as long as it lasts the six months and Im not having to replace it every few weeks.

thanks for the mention, just one point for all these devices, wait for Black Friday, you should see a substantial saving and I think a lot of companies will be starting sales next week.

Thanks again. The Kanger I have is the mini tank, its not very big and as slim as an 1100mah evod battery. I think it might be 1.5ml or maybe 2 I dunno. A tank lasts me all day except when its blooming leaking like it is now.

Jac S22 seems to to be the way to go then and they offer a six month guarantee. I tried various Innoken variable voltage stuff years ago which werent cheap but none of them lasted much more than five minutes which is why I ended up just buying the cheap stuff off ebay which until recently has been ok. Maybe stuff has moved on. I notice Jac also do an S17 which sounds similar to the S22 just a smaller battery. I dont mind spending a few quid as long as it lasts the six months and Im not having to replace it every few weeks.
these are all from Jac.

left is a vaiable 75watt dna mod with variable wattage and takes replaceable 18650 battery.
the black one is the S22 with fixed internal battery.
the white is the VIM left tank is the vim 2ml refillable and right is their new pods for the vim which are throw away when empty.

Image1459682621043039839.jpg

thanks for the mention, just one point for all these devices, wait for Black Friday, you should see a substantial saving and I think a lot of companies will be starting sales next week.

Hi. Are there any offers on your website today as I cant see any.

Back
Top Bottom