What's new

[Free to test] Joyetech ESPION TOUR with Cubis Max!

Long lasting about 3 months wonder if that's would be in my case, top-air flow and a top fill is a big bonus, as i'm quate picky i do mtl and dtl on rebuldables should it support both hm... wonder ;)

would love to try it ;)

after buying 5 tanks in the last two weeks ive been looking at this tank as well and what stands out for me is the leak free top airflow and defo the new style NCFilm flat coil. with a 3 month lifespan of coil its a no brainer. also with a max of 40w it will use less juice and less battery drain.
the mod looks like it has a small form factor and a perfect size for out and about.

definity down for this one
coil less
nice design
side screen
:)

This looks amazing !!!

A coilless design that lasts up to three months is definitly a massive plus and i think this will be the future of vaping.

I especially like the top airflow and ease of filling on the cubis max.

The Mod also looks very user friendly and i like the fact that it is dual 18560 and is firmware updatable.
The espion display is in the right place and i like the fact that it is light weight with some very nice colour choices.

Allways liked Joyetech mods and still have my VTC mini which was a great mod for its time.
Would love the chance to try this new and ground breaking mod and tank out and i think Joyetech are on to a winner here.

Many thanks for the chance @Joyetech and hopre this is a great success for you.

[winners announcement] :lucky::lucky::lucky:

We are very glad to select our two winners @Donald Trump's fister and @red5. Congratulates!

Now, please PM me with your detailed mailling address (including name and phone number) in 3 days.

Thank you all so much for your engagement in this contest.

Stay active, there'll be more contest on the way. :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom