What's new

FDA considers online vape ban UPDATE 15th Nov

I'm sick of reading about the yanks and their idiot ideas. Never mind Trump wanting to build a big fuck off wall to keep the Mexicans out. Build a 10 mile high wall around the states, and fill it with piss. job done.

That would require 157,344,000,000,000,000 litres of piss.

Google says the average adult produces 800-2,000ml of urine in 24 hours, so let's average that to 1.5 litres.

It's going to take a while to collect enough piss, and a lot of buckets.

Best get started.

Or, just hang around with a bucket every time a Russian prostitute services Trump.

My understanding is the FDA seem to believe that low nic fags are the answer, get the teens on them, works nicely alongside the (Tobacco) Master Settlement.

I can't remember, was it the FDA who were behind the introduction of 'breakfast pizza' as part of the "healthier US schools" programme?

Healthier than what, one wonders...

My understanding is the FDA seem to believe that low nic fags are the answer, get the teens on them, works nicely alongside the (Tobacco) Master Settlement.
Yes, the same stores sell cigs, and alcohol, a much larger under age problem.
We are quite selective in our bans over here.
Every time the FDA releases another ban they get nationwide press and they quite like it.
Of course, only on ecigs.

Stopping kids vaping is a good thing, just a problem if it affects everyone else

Last edited:
in simple terms, if there are that many ikkle ones who vape then stopping the source of nicotine from vaping will direct them immediately to the next source of nicotine which is cigarettes.
how to potentially kill your kids in one easy lesson. well done FDA

coils ban the coils
insert media made grumpy anti trump hating morning face here and follow with a happy Hillary we love you face added for why the fk not,,,, god I'm grumpy in the mornings i blame old age and Hillary for this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom