What's new

geekvape zeus dual or uwell fancier??????

Cheeky plug? :)

Not that it answers the question but having tried one, I've got my eye on a VCMT2 30mm by Vaperz Cloud
The vcmt2 is very very decent, as was the original. I was sceptical with top airflow but as the year has worn on, so has the quality of top airflow tanks.

The dead rabbit RTA in my opinion is just about the best out there, although Its not designed for single coil. That's not to say that you can't single coil it, it's just a little bit shit. The @WOTOFO serpent elevate is miles in front of any single coil top airflow available on the market at the moment, and is a proper little flavour machine, easy to wick, no leaks or gurgles and it looks pretty decent.

is it really...i would have thought dual coil would be better than a single coil....will bear that in mind thanks :57:
A lot of the very best flavour rtas and rdas are single coil. A lot of other stuff matters more than number of coils.

The vcmt2 is very very decent, as was the original. I was sceptical with top airflow but as the year has worn on, so has the quality of top airflow tanks.

The dead rabbit RTA in my opinion is just about the best out there, although Its not designed for single coil. That's not to say that you can't single coil it, it's just a little bit shit. The @WOTOFO serpent elevate is miles in front of any single coil top airflow available on the market at the moment, and is a proper little flavour machine, easy to wick, no leaks or gurgles and it looks pretty decent.
yea i must admit dead rabbit does look the part too..its on my christmas list :2thumbsup:

thanks for the advice i may have to start trying single coil builds
I wouldn't advise doing single coil builds in dual coil tanks. Dual coil tanks are designed for two coils. Single coils work best in single coil tanks. Maybe invest in a single coil tank down the line. I'm guessing you've got the dual coil Zeus coming?

hey guys just after some advice on which one of these rta's are best especially when it comes to flavour...anyone had experience with either of these tanks
cheers , g

Hey, old skool g
I can not comment on the Geekvape Zeus since I have yet to try it. However, I have personally only used the UWell Fancier and I have to say how much I like it. If you are looking for a straight RTA, the Fancier is as good as it gets and as an added bonus, it also has the ability to turn into an RDA with the addition of the included RDA top cap. it's also reliable and above all durable as far as glass tanks go, having dropped mine a couple of times on concrete (unintentionally of course), picking it up and vaping away. That being said, I do have one small gripe with the Fancier and it's the screws themselves. I found through my testing that due to the thickness of today's coils (including pre-built), it's hard to get a good, tight coil. This then results into stripped heads since it is a hex.
BUT, the Fancier does come with another set of screws so you should be set!
If you are looking for a great, cheap RTA other than the Fancier or Zeus, allow me to suggest the Ystar Beethoven. it's a mixed media RTA, meaning it's made of acrylic and stainless steel. this not only makes it light but really cool looking too. It comes with a few toys such as coils, a glass and acrylic coloured tank as well as two airflow rings and replacement o-rings.
Hope this helps,
Yianno.

Back
Top Bottom