What's new

Review Wotofo Serpent Elevate

Thanks for the nice review MrTeaTime:)

Let me add one note here. The formal version has update the 4.5ml PC tube to glass tube. And it will also include the coil leg measurement tool.
Worldwide shipping need to waiting Nov.5th:alien:

Thanks for the nice review MrTeaTime:)

Let me add one note here. The formal version has update the 4.5ml PC tube to glass tube. And it will also include the coil leg measurement tool.
Worldwide shipping need to waiting Nov.5th:alien:
Now this is a company that listens to its customers [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] @WotofoOfficial

I have one of the pc tank versions of the Serpent Elevate that came without the coil leg cutting tool. I bought it a couple of weeks ago along with a Juggerknot mini rta.
I agree with the review @MrTeaTime has posted, the Elevate rta is a very nice single coil rta that is a doddle to wick and has very good flavour. I only use single coil top air flow rta's and have had the obs engine, geekvape zeus and vapefly hourus etc and the flavour from the wotofo elevate is superior to all of them.
How ever, I have to say that the juggerknot mini has even more flavour in my opinion and is just as easy to wick. The juggerknot mini is also much more frugal with juice consumption. With the same .35 ss316 fused Clapton in each, I found that the wotofo elevate literally drinks juice. No idea why this is the case.
Of couse, you can get 2 serpent elevates for the cost of 1 juggerknot mini so the choice is harder to make.
Keep your eyes peeled in the classified section, as my serpent will be listed there soon, as the juggerknot mini rta's are the weopon of choice for me:)

Does anyone own both Serpent SMM and new Elevate ? Im wondering if the SMM glass will fit the Elevate (as those are readily available to buy) - My Elevate came with 2 plastic tubes and the non bubble one is unusable. Any other glass that you may have tried which fits?
I had an old crown 3 spare which almost fits (can only screw the base on for about one turn as the glass is slightly too long), but it gets undone too easily.

ordered SMM glass and it fits the Elevate fine for those who would like straight glass.. cheap and easy to find on ebay

Back
Top Bottom