What's new

Top Fill For Doggystyle

Is this for MTL. the airhole looks quite big and the drip tip looks to be a wide bore.

SXK version should be MTL. Not sure the pics are accurate as they are the same as the YFTK version that is also on there

@quincey43 according to FT forums the SXK version may not be MTL. I will just have to see when it arrives. My back up plan is to remove the positive post, which has the airflow pin attached, from the older SXK Doggy and swap that in. Will let you know.

@quincey43 according to FT forums the SXK version may not be MTL. I will just have to see when it arrives. My back up plan is to remove the positive post, which has the airflow pin attached, from the older SXK Doggy and swap that in. Will let you know.
Good thinking Batman! :2thumbsup:

SXK version should be MTL. Not sure the pics are accurate as they are the same as the YFTK version that is also on there
Actually, do you think the air hole looks smaller on the YFTK one on there?

....... sigh ....... I seem to have accidentally hit the button on the YFTK one ... :doh:

We can compare notes ....... :2thumbsup:

I’m not sure that will fit. The base looks different.

I think this one is a single coil cloud puffer. Look at the bore of the chimney.

..... and there is a small chance you could make a top-fill Frankendoggie with the best of both ........ ;)

Back
Top Bottom