What's new

VIMTO - steeping time

Cheers @iqon. I'm going to have to give this a blast.

Where did you get your percentages from for your flavours? They seem quite high.

just googled internet - it`s not my recipe. Have just made a small batch at 3/4 the amounts but not tried it yet.

The usual caveat applies - dont blame me if you dont like it, make a small batch first.:22:

I have a question - this mix has become my all day vape since I first made it - I have not used any PG with this mix just the 23% flavourings and VG and I do like it as it is.
would it be worth trying at a 70 / 30 mix ?. What would you do , would I even notice a difference ?

I have a question - this mix has become my all day vape since I first made it - I have not used any PG with this mix just the 23% flavourings and VG and I do like it as it is.
would it be worth trying at a 70 / 30 mix ?. What would you do , would I even notice a difference ?

You won't notice a difference

I was thinking same as its only fruit flavours,

Trust me on this give it 4 weeks to steep. where did you get the recipe. I use 6% of each so 18% total, sometimes i add a bit of coolant to it. you could also try using 3% of cappellas silverline black current instaed of the normal blackcurrent.
A lot of folks say shake n vape or a couple of days, but i have tried many fruits this way and always find not much flavour until 4 weeks and then Boom, Kanzi is a prime example

Back
Top Bottom