What's new

Nice little device to have aroind

gavin 1

Achiever
MY thoughts on the ingenious Dot Pod from Liberty Flights.
Plus a YouTube competition where 2 lucky winners will win a Dot Pod kit of the flavour of there choice.

Good review.

I like that it is easy to use for people that are having trouble totally giving up the fags.

Nice to have the option of a back up.

Good review.

I like that it is easy to use for people that are having trouble totally giving up the fags.

Nice to have the option of a back up.
Thank you Kieran, I personally was very impressed. I have one around that I use like I used to smoke. My partner Sandra bought something similar from another company and it leaked everywhere. I think this is nearly impossible to leak. Believe me I've tried. Why not enter the giveaway?

Thank you Kieran, I personally was very impressed. I have one around that I use like I used to smoke. My partner Sandra bought something similar from another company and it leaked everywhere. I think this is nearly impossible to leak. Believe me I've tried. Why not enter the giveaway?
I think I have Gavin.

I've also subscribed to your channel. [emoji106]

Another top review m8. I've got the nasty pod system but I found it useless, but I never tried nic salt based liquid in it may have to get some and try the pod out again for a shady stealth vape at work. There seems to be a lot of pod systems out now so I'm sure I will find one that suits me. Think I might have to order one of these and give it a whirl.

Another top review m8. I've got the nasty pod system but I found it useless, but I never tried nic salt based liquid in it may have to get some and try the pod out again for a shady stealth vape at work. There seems to be a lot of pod systems out now so I'm sure I will find one that suits me. Think I might have to order one of these and give it a whirl.
It's a great little stealth device no matter where you are on the vapeing ladder

Back
Top Bottom