What's new

Thank you for the feedback

NaturaLiquids UK

Initiate
First things first, thank you for the feedback.

Our store is currently down because you told us we needed to speed it up, so we are doing that right now. We plan to be back very soon.

We are unable to fulfill orders until the store is available again.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Emily,
naturaliquids.co.uk

What's the minimum spend for free delivery with you guys? (i'd check the site but it's not available right now).

Good to hear you've listened and made the changes to the speed of your website. Does that mean we now get commission on all the new customers you get from the faster web page? :18:

What's the minimum spend for free delivery with you guys? (i'd check the site but it's not available right now).

Hey Lung,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our thread :)

We provide "FREE FIRST CLASS DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £15 - FREE RETURNS''

In regards to our website: Our developers working on fixing all the speed issues we have faced lately. When the site is up again I will inform you :)

Thank you Lung,
Emily
naturaliquids.co.uk

Good to hear you've listened and made the changes to the speed of your website. Does that mean we now get commission on all the new customers you get from the faster web page? :18:

Hey Chu,

Thanks for the comment :)

Emily,
Naturaliquids.co.uk

Hey Lung,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our thread :)

We provide "FREE FIRST CLASS DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £15 - FREE RETURNS''

In regards to our website: Our developers working on fixing all the speed issues we have faced lately. When the site is up again I will inform you :)

Thank you Lung,
Emily
naturaliquids.co.uk

Nice, not many suppliers lob in free delivery for £15, that's one thing i miss about using Vapouriz, i don't miss their pricing on juices though.

Back
Top Bottom