What's new

Naturaliquids - Introductory thread :) :) :)

I've received two bottles from Natura Liquids, but although I'm grateful ........ I'm also concerned. There is no list of ingredients on the bottles. There is no mention of nicotine, so I'm guessiong there is none ....... although their website says:

In practical terms, this means we are one of the very few eliquid manufacturers that have never had unsavory issues such as problematic batches, inconsistent nicotine amounts, harmful compound scandals or product recalls.
There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio, there are no instructions. I have one main bottle that I'm guessing has the flavouring, and a second bottle of a clear liquid that I guess I'm supposed to pour into it ....... but it's not labelled so I really am guessing. I may be being blonde here but there's no info on their site either - just a table mentioning nicotine ratios but no mention of PG/VG ratios.

I have emailed for help in getting to the 12mg nicotine 50/50 juice I need, but they need to do far better with info.

I've received two bottles from Natura Liquids, but although I'm grateful ........ I'm also concerned. There is no list of ingredients on the bottles. There is no mention of nicotine, so I'm guessiong there is none ....... although their website says:

In practical terms, this means we are one of the very few eliquid manufacturers that have never had unsavory issues such as problematic batches, inconsistent nicotine amounts, harmful compound scandals or product recalls.
There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio, there are no instructions. I have one main bottle that I'm guessing has the flavouring, and a second bottle of a clear liquid that I guess I'm supposed to pour into it ....... but it's not labelled so I really am guessing. I may be being blonde here but there's no info on their site either - just a table mentioning nicotine ratios but no mention of PG/VG ratios.

I have emailed for help in getting to the 12mg nicotine 50/50 juice I need, but they need to do far better with info.

I had a similar issue ... ran out of juice earlier and found a bottle in the glovebox no label no pg/vg no ingredients...
I was pretty sure it was e liquid 12 mg 70/30 vg .
So I played it safe ...

I received 10 bottles from them the other day. They came individually boxed with a bottle of nicotine in each.
I was not asked about nicotine level and don't remember seeing it printed anywhere as the boxes are generic with a label sticker.
I recycled the boxes right away as they filled up my bin and the bottles don't mention nic content. It may have been printed on the box label.

I don't see any mention of nicotine content on the purchase page or FAQ. I assume they only sell one strength but I don't know what mine are mixed.

20181228_180355-jpeg.181548

Hi Crewella :)

First and foremost, I hope that you are doing more than just well :)

In addition to that, thank you for expressing your concerns with an honest way.

Q: There is no list of ingredients on the bottles. There is no mention of nicotine, so I'm guessing there is none.
A: The product contains only flavour. Natura Liquids aren't ready to vape products, which means they don't have any amount of nicotine in it.

Q: In practical terms, this means we are one of the very few eliquid manufacturers that have never had unsavory issues such as problematic batches, inconsistent nicotine amounts, harmful compound scandals or product recalls.
A: So far, we don't sell nicotine boosters in the UK market, but we will in the future.

Q: There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio, there are no instructions.
A: There is on FAQ section a reference for PG/VG ratio, also there is a reference on each product page individually.
Question 9 -> https://naturaliquids.co.uk/pages/faq

At the end of the description paragraph -> https://naturaliquids.co.uk/products/100ml-coffee-latte-shortfill-e-liquid

Also, we have a mixing table on each product page.

Q: I have one main bottle that I'm guessing has the flavouring, and a second bottle of a clear liquid that I guess I'm supposed to pour into it
A: The package contains two bottles. The first bottle (60ml) contains only the 60VG/40PG flavour and the second one (40ml) contains only pure VG. So you can adjust the amount

of VG according to your needs.

Q: I have emailed for help in getting to the 12mg nicotine 50/50 juice I need
A: You will receive an answer as soon as possible (to your email box) :)

We need to do far better with info :)
Thank you for your sincere feedback

Anna

I received 10 bottles from them the other day. They came individually boxed with a bottle of nicotine in each.
I was not asked about nicotine level and don't remember seeing it printed anywhere as the boxes are generic with a label sticker.
I recycled the boxes right away as they filled up my bin and the bottles don't mention nic content. It may have been printed on the box label.

I don't see any mention of nicotine content on the purchase page or FAQ. I assume they only sell one strength but I don't know what mine are mixed.

20181228_180355-jpeg.181548

Hi Silk :)

I hope that you are doing really well.

Naturaliquids don't contain nicotine, they contain only the flavour plus one more bottle of VG. You need to add nicotine base in order to accomplish any desirable result.

You can check out our MIXING TABLE https://naturaliquids.co.uk/products/100ml-coffee-latte-shortfill-e-liquid

Thank you Silk :)

-Anna

@NaturaLiquids UK i was going to put in an order the other day but like @Crewella & @silk186 i would like to know more first ie nic strengh & whats in the unicorn bottle ?

Hi Mutley :)

How are you feeling today?

Well, NaturaLiquid shortfills don't contain nicotine.

NaturaLiquids package contains:

1x 60ml flavour 60VG/40PG
1x 40ml VG

Thank you for the message.

You can watch the video on how to use our 100ml short-fills

-Anna

Hi Mutley :)

How are you feeling today?

Well, NaturaLiquid shortfills don't contain nicotine.

NaturaLiquids package contains:

1x 60ml flavour 60VG/40PG
1x 40ml VG

Thank you for the message.

You can watch the video on how to use our 100ml short-fills

-Anna

So, correct me if I am wrong, your e liquid would then be 100ml 0f 76% VG / 24% PG / 0mg nic.

Back
Top Bottom