Innokin
What's new

[Free to test] Joyetech ESPION TOUR with Cubis Max!

Joyetech

Postman
Dear All,

We just released a new box kit, the ESPION Tour. It's a dual 18650 device paired with a coil-less design tank - Cubis Max.
Upon the launching, we decided to offer TWO sets of ESPION Tour for our POTV fans to test.
It's totally free!
Make comments under this thread.Like, which feature do you like most for the ESPION Tour kit?

We'll announce the final two fans here's on next Thursday.
Share to invite your friends to come!
Good luck!
Dr8f0EUUwAA3IWc.jpg

Last edited:
Innokin
What I like most is..I Really like the fact that it is coil free..It would over time save you money and reduce the cost of vaping and that can only be a good thing..

Love the lightweight plastic construction and colour options and the ncfilm heating element looks interesting

Vape Green
youve thought of everything, you should be onto a winner with this one. Whats not to like - Has top-fill, top-airflow coil less CUBIS Max tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, 2A quick charge for those that need it. the 0.96 inch display and buttons are all in the right place along with the usb charge port. It looks smart & I like it.

Elux
I like the fact it has airflow system on the top. Nobody likes leakage!

Love the colours and shape of it too.

Interested.

AcmeFog
Love the idea of a coil-less design. 3 months before having to change it sounds like a winner to me (along with a 5 ml capacity) . The mod looks good as well, especially in black and I like the built in protection features.

It looks like a very comfortable mod to hold. Also a nice size for a dual 18650. I'm intruiged about the Cubis Max, 40w is around what I like to vape at so i'd be interested to see how long it would last me.

Royal Flush Vape
Great looking piece of kit what is not to like a long lasting coil less tank that is top fill and top airflow and a powerful Mod that includes matchy fire button.

Back
Top Bottom