What's new

What aspects do you care most when purchasing a pod system?

Joyetech

Postman
Dear All,

What aspects do you care most when purchasing a pod system?
1.It's looking?
2.Weight?
3.Flavor?
4.Easy to use?
5.Pocket friendly?
6.cost-effective?
Also, how do you think of the RunAbout pod system?
www.joyetech.com
DqGF2dEU0AAewRv.jpg

Last edited:
all of the above

also the option for the pods to be filled with ur own favorite liquid , cotton and coils for the people that know what they are doing would be a huge selling point

not a fan of the shape of the new one but that's just me

what do u think @BULLDOG1964

You almost got it right with the dolphin and penguin, both just need to have adjustable airflow to be perfect

I look for crushability.
I wouldn't want to hurt myself as I throw it in the bin.

Having never used a pod its hard for me to say but if i did ever have one which i can see never happening it would have to be flavour.....

Ermmm ...... that link took me to a motor boat on FB. Nice boat ... but not quite what I expected! :D

Flavour for me. And @dahut 's options for refilling and coiling. I understand some people want something simple, but not all of us. The option would be great.

Anybody else think this could be mistaken for a knife from a distance? :hmm:

I won one of these in a giveaway and had to pass it on to my brother in law who was visiting, and is a smoker who’s been against vaping, but was very taken with this one because it looks like a surfboard. He said it’s pretty good.

Anybody else think this could be mistaken for a knife from a distance? :hmm:
Nope ..... still takes me to a motor boat on FB! :D

It does look blade-like, but you'd be clutching the bit that looks like a blade - no handle.

It does look blade-like, but you'd be clutching the bit that looks like a blade - no handle.

Yeah but no but yeah :30: Just imagine though, you're walking through central Manchester as it's getting dark, and you take one of these out of your pocket. It only takes some old biddy with dodgy eyesight, and you'd have armed police swarming on you in minutes...

That said, I have been told I have a vivid imagination :8:

Back
Top Bottom