What's new

hybrid stabwood driptip display stand includes the driptips

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I have been setting up the miller and needed to test it so I thought I would do something different

DVD

"An Idiot Abroad"

Karl Pilkington: “She gave me the jabs and said I was covered for every worst-case scenario, including being bitten by a dirty chimp. I told her this is why we have over-population problems. Why are idiots who annoy dirty chimps being protected?”

here is the miller I use this with the others each has a particular task and saves me time swapping about I bunged a small chuck on to zero in the bed headstock and alike

IMG_6358.jpg

I've done all I need with gauges and it looks ok what I need to do is test it

IMG_6365.jpg

I've made 3 drip tips from various blanks I have left over, all need a clean

IMG_6369.jpg

using a cutter I have grabbed some oak and done the edge and a line cut with the miller free hand to see its all ok fill the line with purple mira and a touch of blue

no measurements just by eye if I can use it freehand its bang on

IMG_6371.jpg

cut it back on the top with a fly cutter some sanding and lay out the stand

IMG_6372.jpg

mill each hole down

wax and polish, not lacquer as my old boss would say "tis the devils piss"

and we have

IMG_6382.jpg

a simple stand for your expensive atteys and drip tips to match proper 510s no flappy paddle cobblers

this is off for review bagged and with baize bottom but cost wise on here for the stand and tips £35 inc postage everywhere else £40 plus postage

love my stands, then like them buy one

next time

corey (which is a bit personal)

coco (which is a bit special)

or something else

Last edited:
Ooooo, I like that Stu. I have a Christmas present feeling.

Well vaping vick has just given the stand a shout out tonight on the ideal ohm show no Alfie though (alfie is sulking at the moment) vick is a lovely chap I missed him at expo but he tells me he will show off the above on Facebook etc so keep um peeled for me

Back
Top Bottom