What's new

Mesh Coils vs Regular Coil

Anthony Nader

Postman
Hello I am new to the thread but been vaping for 2 years.
I have a X-Priv mod with TFV12 Prince tank. Using either Q4 or T10 coils.

NOW I just found out about these mesh coils that came out and want to know if there is a big difference between the mesh and the regular wire coils.

I am more into flavor in my vaping and heard that the mesh coils enhance and intensify flavors as well as vapor production, is this true?
I would like to learn a little bit about the differences and see if the change is worth doing.
Thanks.

Mesh coils are quickly becoming an industry standard, imo a genuine upgrade on regular stock coils. How good the smok tech ones will be, I've no clue, but the falcon and aspire ones I've tried are great. Lifespan also seems to be better. Juice & wattage dependent obviously.

Mesh coils are quickly becoming an industry standard, imo a genuine upgrade on regular stock coils. How good the smok tech ones will be, I've no clue, but the falcon and aspire ones I've tried are great. Lifespan also seems to be better. Juice & wattage dependent obviously.

Thanks for the reply, I will probably give them a try, nothing to lose,

Hello I am new to the thread but been vaping for 2 years.
I have a X-Priv mod with TFV12 Prince tank. Using either Q4 or T10 coils.

NOW I just found out about these mesh coils that came out and want to know if there is a big difference between the mesh and the regular wire coils.

I am more into flavor in my vaping and heard that the mesh coils enhance and intensify flavors as well as vapor production, is this true?
I would like to learn a little bit about the differences and see if the change is worth doing.
Thanks.
I mentioned the tanks specifically in your other thread but a simple explanation of mesh coils.

the idea behind them means you get a much quicker heat up time compared to standard coils and with the mesh it gives a much more strong flavour due to more cotton being vaporised at the same time.

In short they are a massive improvement on standard coils but depending on the brand you still get a different experience.

I think mesh is great for stock coils but complicated to build your own.

Back
Top Bottom