What's new

Review wismec df squonk mod and guillotine rda.

eyeball kid

Legend
First off. I'm sorry okay but a promise is a promise.
I also have no entry into the giveaway. I have to say though. It certainly worked, lol.
These are my thoughts and do not represent potv's views ect ect.
For a full in-depth review of this set up I'd recommend flicking over to the many seasoned potv members reviews in this section.
WP_20181029_21_33_40_Pro.jpg

As you can see it reminds of both the wismec rx and the old dripbox.
Size wise its fairly compact considering it has two cells and a bottle within.
All elements of the board have been working fine.
Good fast power delivery and a solid tc performance.
Screen is bright and clear. Bottle squonks well and without leaks.
WP_20181029_21_33_48_Pro.jpg

Only issue is the back rattles like a bitch. May not bother you but it certainly does mrs kid.
WP_20181029_21_34_16_Pro.jpg

The rda (guillotine) is actually a cracker . 24mm in diameter and built for dual coils. Clever design means you can remove the whole top cap and deck, then turn the tube upside down to give options of side on coil airfow for max clouds or under coil airflow for flavour.
Nice Clapton coils have been included. The beauty ring is daft as this mod is designed to perfectly fit a 24mm rda so the beauty ring juts' out. Easily removed though.
What can I say that's not already been said.
It's. Very good at what it does but I'd like to see it priced more reasonably
Really enjoyed using it.
Thanks to wismec for allowing me to give it a go.
Check out Sam or Michael Jackson's. (yeah really) review for full specs.

One juice and a few weeks of occasional testing and I thought I'd finish the creamy custard in the bottle tonight before I pack it up for giveaway and the o ring on the guillotine has already gone. Sweet Lord I've three year old clones in constant use that still have solid o rings.
Maybe it was just a fault. It happens.

Yeah it happens and you get plenty of spares which have been fine.
It's been very reliable over longer term testing and the rda is very good indeed.

After testing I swapped mine straight for the Drop and god it’s a good combo
I've tried a few others and keep returning to the guillotine. Plenty of space and I love the bottom airflow for flavour.
It's proved to be a reliable mod in the pocket which is testament to it's design. Zero leaks so far.

Back
Top Bottom