What's new

Review Wotofo Serpent Elevate

MrTeaTime

Legend
If you haven't already joined the list, then quick! This will be given away, fully ultrasonically cleaned and coiled up :)

Now, all that I asked was that you 'liked' the giveaway thread to he entered. To make sure that you are entered, please make sure that you 'like' and leave a comment on this thread as well please. As stated, I will also chuck in a bottle of @Lee awesome juice as well.....

And so....on with the review....

Thanks go to Antonio from @WOTOFO for sending

As per usual there is a very comprehensive package. As well as the tank, there is the glass tank which is a TPD compliant AND a very cool frosted transparent black bubble tank section which is 5ml. You will also get a coil trimming tool, hex tool, screw driver, a set of coils, a spare 810 driptip (along with the supplied one) cotton and a 510 driptip adaptor

20181105-112540.jpg

Along with the spare o rings and screws you have everything you need to get going.

20181105-112641.jpg

20181105-112614.jpg

This is a departure from how I normally vape. I really dont use a tank that utilises a single coil so I was eager to see how this performed.

The design of the tank is similar to the Zeus. It's a top airflow, so there are no leaks, like zero leaks or weeping. The airflow is ever so slightly restricted. Now this isn't to say that it's not airy because it is, but not wide open like your mum kind of air flow ;)

The deck is a dream to work on. Use the coil trimmer, get your legs right and they slot straight in with no issues. The screw threading is on point and is buttery smooth...good quality screws these.

Whack your supplied cotton in, leaving enough so that the tails just reach the top of the juice well and your good to go :D

The coil I used was a stapled ni80 Clapton coming in at 0.18ohms. And a steady 36 watts

Now obviously this isn't made for massive clouds, but what it is designed for is flavour, and it has flavour for days, and not a bad amount of cloud either. But it's a flavour machine, and seeing as I'm usually on the higher wattage spectrum of vaping this is a very welcome change

Built quality at this point is amazing, the threading is good, and the machining is perfect.

There is nothing revolutionary about this tank. But what it does offer is a top quality vape, that's well built and affordable. @WotofoOfficial continue to release tanks that are not only good value but give you a consistent and well built tank

20181110-114649.jpg

Nice review mate. Ordered one today in Wotofo's sale (50% off 'coz I was quick lol). Be interesting to see how it compares to the Supreme for flavour.

That does look pretty good and I'm looking at getting into this building and rta's would you recommend this for a beginner ? Nice review btw

Looks great and I'm happy to hear it continues the serpents line of low wattage and great flavor. Let's just hope the acrylic tanks hold up to use, or that replacements become available from places like fasttech down the line.

Tank looks good, build deck looks nice to use.

Glad I entered ;)

that's well built and affordable

I wish the same could be said for the nudge squonk mech mod, affordable it may be but well built is definitely up for debate (I recently got a very well used one that had all the problems I could foresee - any interest and I'll write it up?)

Looks great and I'm happy to hear it continues the serpents line of low wattage and great flavor. Let's just hope the acrylic tanks hold up to use, or that replacements become available from places like fasttech down the line.
The supplied tank section is glass :)

Great review, the tank looks great with the tinted section on. Would like to see how it performs compared to my zeus that I could never get on with. Glad the tank is glass and not plastic.

Back
Top Bottom