What's new

Review Juggerknot RTA Clone

MrTeaTime

Legend
Remember the thread @Doris_2Fdeal put up a few weeks ago asking for reviews of clones? Well, here it is :)

Now, of all the clones available on the 2f site, and there is a good few, the one I really didn't want was the juggerknot. Not because I didn't want to try it, but because I have the authentic :D

Now, i didn't want this to be a clone v authentic review. But it was I guess inevitable.

20181110-114519.jpg

20181110-114536.jpg

20181110-114511.jpg

Can you guess which one is the clone?

Now, I love my juggerknot, it's one if my favourite tanks. The authentic cost over £90, and to me, it's worth every penny. The clone is $25, and I'm pretty pissed off :D

I was going to give this a pretty detailed review. But instead, I'll have to compare it to the authentic. Suffice to say, the reason the authentic juggerknot is one of my favourites is because it's exceptionally well made, and it performs well.

And so does the clone.

Now, is this a problem? Wellllllll......only to those who have paid £70 odd quid for one :D

It's as well built and robust (and heavy) as the real one, you get an extra bubble tank with the clone (which is only available as an extra, and at a cost with the authentic) you get a nice bag of spares as well.....

If I wanted to be picky, and trust me, I was all over this, all I could find that was different was the screws weren't as good quality. And that's it. If there is a difference with the performance then the difference was miniscule, same goes for the built quality, the difference is scary close because aside from the colour finish, they are identical.

Now I could ramble on about the whole clone/authentic debate, and all that goes with that, but fuck it. Whatever has been said on that matter has already been said.

For $25 this is an insane bargain when you compare it to the authentic

Back
Top Bottom