What's new

How to get the most Flavor

Any tank up to 25mm diameter will work - I only use RBAs so don't have any experience of the current market, but the Falcon and Cascade are among the most favoured.

Before you buy another tank though, the Prince is actually quite popular. My woes with Smok go back to the TFV4 and TFV8, which are in the top 3 worst flavour tanks I've used.

The Prince is reportedly much better, and it's a shame no-one has come on to answer your question. Much of the criticism aimed at Smok is over their quality control - too many of their coils are duds.

As for the RBA, you may not know this is a rebuildable and you would have to fit the coils and cotton yourself. This is a huge cost saving and your next tank could then be a dedicated RBA which would definitely be an improvement.

Damn you Ment, how am I going to off load the TFV4 & TVF8 tanks I have in the classie's now !

I have the tfv8 and I find the v8 t8 gives the best. However using something like the drop rda gives so much better and less expensive because coils will lats longer. And for what I pay for one coil for the tfv8 I can buy one bag of cotton bacon prime and it will last more than the two weeks one coil would from smok.

Back
Top Bottom