Innokin
What's new

How to get the most Flavor

Anthony Nader

Postman
whats up everyone I am new to the forum but been vaping for 2 years now.
I vape a Smok X-Priv mod with TFV12 Prince Tank.

So basically I am curious on how to get the most flavor out of my vape hits.
I use either the Q4 or T10 coil....any opinions which coil is better on flavors?

I also heard about the new Mesh Coils that they produce more intense flavors versus the regular coils... is this true?

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

Innokin
You have set yourself up for a lot of amok bashing but the mesh will deliver more flavour than the coils your using now.

And the T10 I believe will give you more flavour than the Q4 but it’s all subjective just use what you think is best

Vape Green
And the T10 I believe will give you more flavour than the Q4 but it’s all subjective just use what you think is best

Thanks for the advice...yeah I may have set myself up, I see a lot of Smok bashing on this forum. I personally have no problems with it, i think its a great product. I have no used any other brands so I have nothing to compare it to, but I been liking it so far.

But I will for sure start using the mesh coils and give them a shot.
Thanks for your advice.

You have set yourself up for a lot of amok bashing.

I'm here...........................

Nah, I'm in the X Priv fan club, though the Prince that came with it never left the box. As this isn't a complaint thread and the Op is happy it would be a bit childish to start slagging his gear.

Does the Prince have a RBA deck? That would be an option - dual coiled SS or N80s would probably be superior to the stock coils.

Elux
I'm here...........................

Nah, I'm in the X Priv fan club, though the Prince that came with it never left the box. As this isn't a complaint thread and the Op is happy it would be a bit childish to start slagging his gear.

Does the Prince have a RBA deck? That would be an option - dual coiled SS or N80s would probably be superior to the stock coils.

hmmm with that said, what tank would you suggest that produces great flavor that is compatible with the X-Priv?
What is it about the Prince you dont like that you haven't even used it? Ive only used SMOK so i am not familiar with other tanks.
And no I am not using an RBA deck...would you recommend that?

hmmm with that said, what tank would you suggest that produces great flavor that is compatible with the X-Priv?
What is it about the Prince you dont like that you haven't even used it? Ive only used SMOK so i am not familiar with other tanks.
And no I am not using an RBA deck...would you recommend that?

Any tank up to 25mm diameter will work - I only use RBAs so don't have any experience of the current market, but the Falcon and Cascade are among the most favoured.

Before you buy another tank though, the Prince is actually quite popular. My woes with Smok go back to the TFV4 and TFV8, which are in the top 3 worst flavour tanks I've used.

The Prince is reportedly much better, and it's a shame no-one has come on to answer your question. Much of the criticism aimed at Smok is over their quality control - too many of their coils are duds.

As for the RBA, you may not know this is a rebuildable and you would have to fit the coils and cotton yourself. This is a huge cost saving and your next tank could then be a dedicated RBA which would definitely be an improvement.

AcmeFog
For ready mate coils I found the M4 coils best but the RBA is better again and the best option I believe. Neither compare to a better tank tho

I still have the RBA kicking around somewhere so if your interested shot me a message and I'm sure we can sort something out ;)

Any tank up to 25mm diameter will work - I only use RBAs so don't have any experience of the current market, but the Falcon and Cascade are among the most favoured.

Before you buy another tank though, the Prince is actually quite popular. My woes with Smok go back to the TFV4 and TFV8, which are in the top 3 worst flavour tanks I've used.

The Prince is reportedly much better, and it's a shame no-one has come on to answer your question. Much of the criticism aimed at Smok is over their quality control - too many of their coils are duds.

As for the RBA, you may not know this is a rebuildable and you would have to fit the coils and cotton yourself. This is a huge cost saving and your next tank could then be a dedicated RBA which would definitely be an improvement.

Yea I am looking to get an RBA for my prince because I am spending too much on coils but just hope its easy enough to build my own.
But I am looking for a better vaping experience and I know RBA or a new RTA would give me that

Royal Flush Vape
For ready mate coils I found the M4 coils best but the RBA is better again and the best option I believe. Neither compare to a better tank tho

I still have the RBA kicking around somewhere so if your interested shot me a message and I'm sure we can sort something out ;)

okay cool, how much is an RBA for my prince if i get it new

Back
Top Bottom