What's new

RTA Compatibility With X-PRIV

Anthony Nader

Postman
Yo, I am looking into starting to build my own coils and possibly purchasing an RTA.

I am using an X-PRIV mod with a TFV12 Prince and spending too much on coils.
If I want to start building my own coils, would it be better to get an RBA head for my Prince or purchase a new RTA?
And what are good RTA's that are compatible with my X-PRIV?

I am not new to vaping but I am new to building, and any help would be awesome.

Get a new RTA, plenty of advice on here for flavour tanks. Get some wire (Stealthvape a good source), coil rods (or screwdriver around 3mm dia), and get acquainted with Steamengine (web site to check builds before you actually waste wire.

Any RTA with a 510 thread is compatible, it's pretty much THE standard.

Any RTA with a 510 thread is compatible, it's pretty much THE standard.
okay great I will look into that. Will for sure need some practice on it to not screw up my mod. Will look into RTA's i see Kylin is good and Geekvape Zeus are good ones but I want to familiarize myself more with rebuilding before buying anything.

thanks for the advice

Your unlikely to screw up your mod, it has safety features to prevent shorts, too low ohm etc. Have a read in the sun ohm sections & read reviews by members. Kylin is ok, never really over impressed personally but the Zeus gets a few nods. Try going for something easy to build & learn on, postless & vertical post decks I find are easier.

Your unlikely to screw up your mod, it has safety features to prevent shorts, too low ohm etc. Have a read in the sun ohm sections & read reviews by members. Kylin is ok, never really over impressed personally but the Zeus gets a few nods. Try going for something easy to build & learn on, postless & vertical post decks I find are easier.
okay cool I will definitely look into those ones but your advice has really been helpful

Back
Top Bottom