What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Building My Own Coils?

Anthony Nader

Postman
Hey everyone I am new to this forum but been vaping for over 2 years.

I vape an X-Priv with TFV12 Prince tank. (Please hold all SMOK bashing) I am just seeking advice on RBA Heads.

I am spending too much on coils and am considering on starting to build my own coils.

Can people tell me the pros and cons of doing this?
I am a flavour chaser and curious if I build my own coils will I get better flavour out of my hits?
How long would the coils last on average?
And Are they hard to make? Because I heard if you wire something incorrectly that you can "blow" your mod.

Any advice will be helpful, thank youuuu

firstly - coils last ages so yes its worth doing. BUT get a dedicated rta . I have 2 of the "smok" and neither lasted long - awesome tanks but not using the rba

firstly - coils last ages so yes its worth doing. BUT get a dedicated rta . I have 2 of the "smok" and neither lasted long - awesome tanks but not using the rba

okay i see, what would you recommend me?

Dont let me put you off, try an rba head for your tank. You may / will like it ( make sure you get the rba with glass as glass will probably be different size )

Dont let me put you off, try an rba head for your tank. You may / will like it ( make sure you get the rba with glass as glass will probably be different size )

okay cool yeah I may give that a try. I love the Prince tank i think its great but just looking to save money on coils and get better hits from my vape, and i know building my own coils would do that.

Back
Top Bottom