What's new

Building My Own Coils?

Anthony Nader

Postman
Hey everyone I am new to this forum but been vaping for over 2 years.

I vape an X-Priv with TFV12 Prince tank. (Please hold all SMOK bashing) I am just seeking advice on RBA Heads.

I am spending too much on coils and am considering on starting to build my own coils.

Can people tell me the pros and cons of doing this?
I am a flavour chaser and curious if I build my own coils will I get better flavour out of my hits?
How long would the coils last on average?
And Are they hard to make? Because I heard if you wire something incorrectly that you can "blow" your mod.

Any advice will be helpful, thank youuuu

firstly - coils last ages so yes its worth doing. BUT get a dedicated rta . I have 2 of the "smok" and neither lasted long - awesome tanks but not using the rba

firstly - coils last ages so yes its worth doing. BUT get a dedicated rta . I have 2 of the "smok" and neither lasted long - awesome tanks but not using the rba

okay i see, what would you recommend me?

Dont let me put you off, try an rba head for your tank. You may / will like it ( make sure you get the rba with glass as glass will probably be different size )

Dont let me put you off, try an rba head for your tank. You may / will like it ( make sure you get the rba with glass as glass will probably be different size )

okay cool yeah I may give that a try. I love the Prince tank i think its great but just looking to save money on coils and get better hits from my vape, and i know building my own coils would do that.

Back
Top Bottom