What's new

Just bought a recurve kit.........?

cheltenham cat

Achiever
not a lot of mentions on here about it...... anyone want to tell me ive made a huge mistake?

used like but I got the mod the tank and a 30T for £30

RDA has good flavour but don't like thin wires and some say it gets hot and is better with the 22mm cap but I've had no problems with mine, mod is heavy for what it is but still not a bad mod feels great in the hand just don't drop it, I dropped mine it landed on the bottom corner of the battery cover and my battery some how got wedged in it and started to vent on my kitchen floor [emoji4]

RDA has good flavour but don't like thin wires and some say it gets hot and is better with the 22mm cap but I've had no problems with mine, mod is heavy for what it is but still not a bad mod feels great in the hand just don't drop it, I dropped mine it landed on the bottom corner of the battery cover and my battery some how got wedged in it and started to vent on my kitchen floor [emoji4]
i'll try to avoid that then...............lol

i'll try to avoid that then...............lol
Very much like the drop solo you need to build a big arse coil. Some stainless flapton wire or one of Smutty's big aliens will be perfect.
Definitely pips the solo on flavour. Avoided the mod as looked a bit gun handle to me. Gets well reviewed though.

Very much like the drop solo you need to build a big arse coil. Some stainless flapton wire or one of Smutty's big aliens will be perfect.
Definitely pips the solo on flavour. Avoided the mod as looked a bit gun handle to me. Gets well reviewed though.
read the reviews .... even Jai liked it:eek: dont think its as bad as the feedlink for gunnyness......liked the idea it had some heft to it. Was tempted after enjoying the luxotic so much seemed similar with similar protections for a non mech vaper

read the reviews .... even Jai liked it:eek: dont think its as bad as the feedlink for gunnyness......liked the idea it had some heft to it. Was tempted after enjoying the luxotic so much seemed similar with similar protections for a non mech vaper
Yeah, it's really well liked and I'm a mech a phobe too so prefer the safety circuits.
Loved the luxotic and luckily mine was bone dry and am actually using the same pico squeeze I've used from it's release tonight with a bit of glas glazed, lol.
This worked well actually before I gave it away.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3059/10019487/9628119

Yeah, it's really well liked and I'm a mech a phobe too so prefer the safety circuits.
Loved the luxotic and luckily mine was bone dry and am actually using the same pico squeeze I've used from it's release tonight with a bit of glas glazed, lol.
This worked well actually before I gave it away.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3059/10019487/9628119
dont do placcer boxes, dont get how thet can look anything other than cheap. One of the attractions of the recurve was its reported weight

Not able to say about the mod but as far as the RDA goes...I love it! I didn't like the stock coils it came with but using 0.35ohm clapton pre builds and kicking like a charm!

The mod is comfortable to use even if you have smaller hands like me, it's a bit heavy but that's offset by the improved battery life with 20/21700 batteries.

Back
Top Bottom